Spinoraptors and Goats

I've noticed something else. Spinoraptors socializing with goats. I don't know about the rest of the dinosaurs but I saw a Spinoraptor and a goat socializing. Also don't fix this improve it if you can, I like seeing the goats interact with the dinosaurs.

Last edited:
I've noticed something else. Spinoraptors socializing with goats. I don't know about the rest of the dinosaurs but I saw a Spinoraptor and a goat socializing. Also don't fix this improve it if you can, I like seeing the goats interact with the dinosaurs.

This isn't the first thread about dinosaurs socializing with goats... apparently it happens with a lot of them. And I do agree it shouldn't be fixed... pretty sure real life carnivores will occasionally "socialize" with their prey in friendly ways... presumably because the instincts to kill and/or eat is turned off.

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
*Edit
I've just had an update on this - it's not actually a bug at all, and is indeed by design. So your dinosaurs will sometimes socialize with the goats! Lovely little feature :)

I've deleted the previous response to avoid confusion. For anyone who is wondering, I thought it was a bug!

*Edit
I've just had an update on this - it's not actually a bug at all, and is indeed by design. So your dinosaurs will sometimes socialize with the goats! Lovely little feature :)

I've deleted the previous response to avoid confusion. For anyone who is wondering, I thought it was a bug!

I'm just going to make a goat pen then add a bunch of raptors and Spinoraptors and watch them socialize.

Top Bottom