Track Rides Spooky Dark Ride

Hey guys. I am TACT1CS I am making a dark ride with a spooky theme I was wondering what your stand points are on either a single train thrill coaster, or a a track ride going through theses sets. I really wanna make this special in a unique way. I was also going to record it so i want input from the community. Please Tell me what you think. One more thing there will be update screenshots and a workshop link when the project is completely done. Update scheduled will be every Sunday or Saturday. not quite sure anyways tell me what you think of the idea?

-TACT1CS

Joël

I've merged your thread in the Suggestions and Ideas forum with the thread in Community Creations, as this is not a suggestion or idea for the development of Planet Coaster.

Thanks for posting your plans for creating a dark ride. Personally I vote for a track ride instead of a coaster, because you have more time to enjoy a dark ride in a track ride since track rides are mostly slower than coasters. [happy]

Have fun creating your dark ride! :) [up]

I've merged your thread in the Suggestions and Ideas forum with the thread in Community Creations, as this is not a suggestion or idea for the development of Planet Coaster.

Thanks for posting your plans for creating a dark ride. Personally I vote for a track ride instead of a coaster, because you have more time to enjoy a dark ride in a track ride since track rides are mostly slower than coasters. [happy]

Have fun creating your dark ride! :) [up]
Although this is true, a coaster can have the occasional drop or quick turn and still be brought back to a slow speed...