Squadron home system question

Hi All,

Is there a way to change your official home system (squadron)? We cannot seem to find any recent information on this.
From what I understand it's fixed, but then again apparently you can grind rep in a new system (while abandoning the old one) and supposedly it eventually offers a mission to change the system (similar to how expansion missions work).

Does anyone have insight into this?

Squadrons don't have a home system - they can have a Minor Faction they are allied to - and that can expand to extra systems. Though they still can't change their home system.

All depending if your squadron is linked to a faction. Is so, the faction will have a home system

Haha, I just repeated last comment. Derrrrrr sorry

Squadrons don't have a home system - they can have a Minor Faction they are allied to - and that can expand to extra systems. Though they still can't change their home system.
So in the squadron menu, currently it shows home system for us as Beta Sculptoris.. So can we align to a different Minor Faction?

I feel sure that you can abandon the squadron and reform as a new one without much hassle.
To quote the Wikia on the subject.
"If the final member of a squadron leaves, it will be disbanded. "

o7

Last edited:
Top Bottom