News Squadron Leaderboards - Season One - Results

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
[video=youtube_share;O5O4-ringhE]https://youtu.be/O5O4-ringhE[/video]​

Greetings Commanders,

The release of Beyond - Chapter Four brought many changes and improvements to the core Elite Dangerous gameplay experience; one of those changes was the introduction of Squadrons.

More than 11,000 Squadrons have been created since launch, all of which have been competing for the top spot in the Leaderboards and we're pleased to see Squadrons of all sizes in the top 10 this season!

To see the complete Season One Leaderboards visit the Squadrons page in the ‘home’ tab, found in the in-game interface’s right hand panel. On this page you can also follow clear instructions to create or join a Squadron, just in case you haven’t done so already!

Below you'll find the final results for all of the categories across PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Thank you to everyone for taking part in Season One of the Squadron Leaderboards!

Season Two begins now – will your Squadron make it to the hall of fame? Good luck, Commanders.

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Squadron Leaderboards - Season One - PC

Congratulations to this Season’s top three Squadrons, all members of which will receive an in-game trophy to proudly display on their cockpit dashboard. They are also the first Squadrons to have these medals added to the Hall of Fame!

Combat

GOLD – THE WINGED HUSSARS

SILVER – ANTI XENO INITIATIVE

BRONZE – DEAD HORSE SQUADRON

CQC

GOLD – CQC DISCORD

SILVER – PILEUS LIBERTAS

BRONZE – WANDERERS OF WITCH SPACE

Exploration

GOLD – FLEETCOMM

SILVER – DISTANT WORLDS

BRONZE – DISTANT WORLDS 2

Political

SILVER – INTERSTELLAR COMMUNIST UNION

BRONZE – PRIVATEERS ALLIANCE EX

Powerplay

GOLD – FEDERAL LIBERAL COMMAND

SILVER – FEDERAL REPUBLIC COMMAND

BRONZE – AISLING WING COMMAND

Trade

GOLD – HUTTON ORBITAL TRUCKERS

SILVER – DEAD HORSE SQUADRON

BRONZE – THE FATHERHOOD - ALPHA

Xeno Defence

GOLD – ANTI XENO INITIATIVE

SILVER – VAMPYR PONYS

BRONZE – THARGOID STOLE MY SIDEWINDER

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Squadron Leaderboards - Season One - Xbox One

Congratulations to this Season’s top three Squadrons, all members of which will receive an in-game trophy to proudly display on their cockpit dashboard. They are also the first Squadrons to have these medals added to the Hall of Fame!

Combat

GOLD – CELESTIAL LIGHT BRIGADE

SILVER – EXO

BRONZE – ASTRONAUTS INTERNATIONAL

CQC

GOLD – BASTOGNE PRIVATE SECURITY FIRM

SILVER – ACHIEVEMENTS

BRONZE – PIXEL BANDITS SECURITY FORCE

Exploration

GOLD – FLEETCOMM

SILVER – THE BIG DIPPER

BRONZE – EXO

Political

SILVER – EXTRAS

BRONZE – THE WINGED HUSSARS

Powerplay

GOLD – FEDX

SILVER – BLACK WIDOW

BRONZE – FEDERAL LIBERAL COMMAND

Trade

GOLD – RAXXLA

SILVER – LEVIATHAN SCOUT REGIMENT

BRONZE – CELESTIAL LIGHT BRIGADE

Xeno Defence

SILVER – THE HAND

BRONZE – UD4 ORION INC.

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Squadron Leaderboards - Season One - PlayStation 4

Combat

GOLD – OUTERSPACE PATHFINDER GUILD

SILVER – DISTANT WORLDS 2

BRONZE – PILOT SYNDICATE 4

CQC

GOLD – CQC STARFIGHTER CORPS

SILVER – THE WINGED HUSSARS

BRONZE – ELITE HUNTERS

Exploration

GOLD – DISTANT WORLDS 2

SILVER – GREYBEARD DELTA

BRONZE – PILOT SYNDICATE 4

Political

SILVER – THE HIVE

BRONZE – HOUSE OF THE RISING CERN

Powerplay

GOLD – FEDERAL LIBERAL COMMAND

SILVER – BLACK WIDOW

BRONZE – PRAETORIAN CURIATE ASSEMBLY

Trade

GOLD – MISFITS OF S-R

SILVER – THE FATHERHOOD

BRONZE – 1GLOD

Xeno Defence

GOLD – OUTERSPACE PATHFINDER GUILD

SILVER – INDEPENDENT RESEARCH

BRONZE – SQUADRON 42

Gold for Fleetcomm on PC! Good to see that our efforts paid off. :)

#1 and #2 were extremely close to each other, so it was a very tight squeeze to get to #1.

Last edited:
Squadron Leaderboards - Season One - PlayStation 4

How about making a participation award that grades the remaining squadrons so you just have to be in the top 50% to get it? Aint no way in hell most of us are getting gold.

How about making a participation award that grades the remaining squadrons so you just have to be in the top 50% to get it? Aint no way in hell most of us are getting gold.
award for participation ? what ??? Medals are for WINNERS. If you can't make it to the best 3 ranks then you shouldn't be awarded. I didn't make it either. If everyone got an award it wouldn't be a COMPETITION!

Last edited:
I would like to congratulate all members of Greybeards Delta on PS4 for all their hard efforts and dedication to our squadron in our first season of discovery!

I don't even know how to join a squadron and what it means. I need to really get a grip, this game is escaping me.

award for participation ? what ??? Medals are for WINNERS. If you can't make it to the best 3 ranks then you shouldn't be awarded. I didn't make it either. If everyone got an award it wouldn't be a COMPETITION!

He must be one of those kids who get rewards for trying.
That is so stupid fashion for raising kids nowadays.

Dear Will!
Two questions:
1. Why open a new season right after the end of the previous one? The pilots who worked on the victory need rest. And so it turns out a solid farm!
2. Awards - medals? Are you serious? At least individual skins for ships, but medals and all :))). My prediction is-if nothing changes with the rewards system during the year — all pilots will get tired of this leadership list.

My proposal.
- the seasons in a year should not be more than five
- awards are more substantial, from skins to large posters of the winners at the station or individual squadron stations.
- and a lot more things you can think of.

Last edited:
Shout-out to all the Hutton orbital truckers that have been trading and mining our butts off for the last 9 days, doubling our score (and a bit more) and moving from bronze to gold.

80 odd cmdrs on our records participated with the top 40 doing 95% of the profit.

Nearly 45,000T of void opals mined + other minerals and general trade.

I don't think I'll be mining again for a long time.

For the mug!

Last edited:
Congrats to all the squadrons who got top 3 (apart from 1).
Has it been confirmed that the numbers were backdated yet?

Top Bottom