News Squadron Leaderboards - Season One - Results

Thanks and congrats to the guys from ‚The Fatherhood‘ on PS4. We nearly got you and challenged you Last Night. 😜

Best regards,
Cmdr BHARD99
1st Galactic Line of Defence [1GLoD]

Thanks and congrats to the guys from ‚The Fatherhood‘ on PS4. We nearly got you and challenged you Last Night. 

Best regards,
Cmdr BHARD99
1st Galactic Line of Defence [1GLoD]

You gave us a scare! We had to mine like crazy last night to stay ahead, you guys were awesome!

I have a question, not sure if it has been asked before but do we get to keep the bobbleheads we earned forever or is it only for this season? I'd understand either way but I sure wouldn't mind keeping them :D

Hi WIll:

As one of those in Federal Liberal Command, Its great that we were able to get first in Powerplay in both PC and one of the consoles... but one of the improvements you guys at Frontier still need to work on is stopping Fifth Column (5C) activities (players joining a power to deliberately hurt her from within).

Winters has occasionally been plagued by 5C (the usual prep bad systems we can easily outprep or outvote) but last night in the last hour and a half of the game, "5C" decided to act, and hauled 26K in the last hour and a half: meaning that Winters "won" a terrible expansion. It was well organized and well planned.. it was not some random people not knowing anything about powerplay doing this.

5C has plagued many Powers.. but this is the first time I've seen it in such a deliberate organized way...and a lot of commanders in FLC are pretty upset at this.

If you still want a viable Powerplay.. Frontier is really going to need to address this outright and deliberate sabotage that can be done by commanders...else you may not be having an FLC next time to give an award to in powerplay.

Nice bobblehead award tho. Thanks.

Greetings Commanders,

The release of Beyond - Chapter Four brought many changes and improvements to the core Elite Dangerous gameplay experience; one of those changes was the introduction of Squadrons.

More than 11,000 Squadrons have been created since launch, all of which have been competing for the top spot in the Leaderboards and we're pleased to see Squadrons of all sizes in the top 10 this season!

To see the complete Season One Leaderboards visit the Squadrons page in the ‘home’ tab, found in the in-game interface’s right hand panel. On this page you can also follow clear instructions to create or join a Squadron, just in case you haven’t done so already!

Below you'll find the final results for all of the categories across PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Thank you to everyone for taking part in Season One of the Squadron Leaderboards!

Season Two begins now – will your Squadron make it to the hall of fame? Good luck, Commanders.

Last edited:
wooot for all winners;)

But thinking on a TOP 10 for next season!

No reward necessary, but honorable mention for the top 10. There where some epic battles to get on and hold 1st page. The reward is just being listed. Gives all the squads on the first page at least some advertising.

Thank you to the distant worlds squadron. You guys really made us work for it, and it was pretty much a tie most of the night.

Deleted member 110222

D
How about making a participation award that grades the remaining squadrons so you just have to be in the top 50% to get it? Aint no way in hell most of us are getting gold.

You'd hate ESO.

3rd place in combat (Xbox) through the will and determination of our squadron. We went from 7th place to 3rd in four days, and then fought to keep 3rd place untill the end. I'm real proud of you guys!
And of course Astronauts International would like to congratulate all of the other squadrons that took home a medal! o7 Cmdrs

These stories of the epic battles for position at the end are great! And it is nice to see the competitors here giving out post battle congratulations and pats on the back regardless of the final results. Good fun. I really enjoyed this Season 1 competition. Some aspects still need work, but thanks Frontier. It was a blast o7.

Greetings Commanders,

The release of Beyond - Chapter Four brought many changes and improvements to the core Elite Dangerous gameplay experience; one of those changes was the introduction of Squadrons.

More than 11,000 Squadrons have been created since launch, all of which have been competing for the top spot in the Leaderboards and we're pleased to see Squadrons of all sizes in the top 10 this season!

To see the complete Season One Leaderboards visit the Squadrons page in the ‘home’ tab, found in the in-game interface’s right hand panel. On this page you can also follow clear instructions to create or join a Squadron, just in case you haven’t done so already!

Below you'll find the final results for all of the categories across PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Thank you to everyone for taking part in Season One of the Squadron Leaderboards!

Season Two begins now – will your Squadron make it to the hall of fame? Good luck, Commanders.

Congrats to all.

That said why do I feel ever more disconnected with ED than I've ever been?

Top Bottom