Frontier
squadronsseasontworesults.jpg

Greetings Commanders,

Please find the results for Season Two of the Squadron Leaderboards below:

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Squadron Leaderboards - Season Two - PC

Congratulations to this Season’s top three Squadrons, all members of which will receive an in-game trophy to proudly display on their cockpit dashboard.

Combat

GOLD – COBRA WING

SILVER – NOVA FORCE

BRONZE – \\ DARK ENTERPRISE //

CQC

GOLD – CQC DISCORD

SILVER – WANDERERS OF WITCH SPACE

BRONZE – COBRA WING

Exploration

GOLD – FLEETCOMM

SILVER – DISTANT WORLDS

BRONZE – DISTANT WORLDS 3

Political

GOLD – THE FORGOTTEN

SILVER – CIVITAS DEI

BRONZE – OCEANIC WING

Powerplay

GOLD – THE SEVENTH

SILVER – AISLING WING COMMAND

BRONZE – FEDERAL LIBERAL COMMAND

Trade

GOLD – THE WINGED HUSSARS

SILVER – ALPHA BOARS

BRONZE – OCEANIC WING

Xeno Defence

GOLD – ANTI XENO INITIATIVE

SILVER – THE ANCIENTS OF MUMU

BRONZE – TORGUE COMPANY

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Squadron Leaderboards - Season Two - Xbox One

Congratulations to this Season’s top three Squadrons, all members of which will receive an in-game trophy to proudly display on their cockpit dashboard.

Combat

GOLD – THE HAND

SILVER – CELESTIAL LIGHT BRIGADE

BRONZE – VENGEFUL

CQC

GOLD – ACHIEVEMENTS

SILVER – THESE HANDS

BRONZE – THARGOID LIVES MATTER

Exploration

GOLD – FLEETCOMM

SILVER – EXO

BRONZE – CELESTIAL LIGHT BRIGADE

Political

GOLD – VAIL

SILVER – EXTRAS

BRONZE – CELESTIAL LIGHT BRIGADE

Powerplay

GOLD – FEDX

SILVER – PRAETORIAN CURIATE ASSEMBLY

BRONZE – BLACK WIDOW

Trade

GOLD – CELESTIAL LIGHT BRIGADE

SILVER – EXO

BRONZE – RYDERS OF THE VOID

Xeno Defence

GOLD – THE HAND

SILVER – CELESTIAL LIGHT BRIGADE

BRONZE – UD4 ORION INC.

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Squadron Leaderboards - Season Two - PlayStation 4

Combat

GOLD – CERBERUS

SILVER – PILOT SYNDICATE 4

BRONZE – GALAXY EXPRESS

CQC

GOLD – CQC STARFIGHTER CORPS

SILVER – GREYBEARD DELTA

BRONZE – CLOSE ENCOUNTERS CORPS

Exploration

GOLD – DISTANT WORLDS 2

SILVER – CLOSE ENCOUNTERS CORPS

BRONZE – THE FATHERHOOD

Political

GOLD – HOUSE OF THE RISING CERN

SILVER – SIRIUS SPECIAL FORCES

BRONZE – PILOT SYNDICATE 4

Powerplay

GOLD – 1GLOD

SILVER – BLACK WIDOW

BRONZE – PRAETORIAN CURIATE ASSEMBLY

Trade

GOLD – PILOT SYNDICATE 4

SILVER – GALAXY EXPRESS

BRONZE – OUTERSPACE PATHFINDER GUILD

Xeno Defence

GOLD – SQUADRON 42

SILVER – CQC STARFIGHTER CORPS

BRONZE – CERBERUS

Xeno Defence

GOLD – ANTI XENO INITIATIVE

SILVER – THE ANCIENTS OF MUMU

BRONZE – TORGUE COMPANY

Actually, its not quite right the ancients got silver... it was just one man. But what a man! CMDR Jankules takes 100% of the credit for the result.

A fine addition to any PMF/Squadron.

Now, some of you might be thinking how to tempt him away from Mumu to your own faction.

Well, forget it, he's not available.

Isn't that right Jankules?

Jankules?

JANKULES!!!!

Noooo!!!!

Actually, its not quite right the ancients got silver... it was just one man. But what a man! CMDR Jankules takes 100% of the credit for the result.

Now, some of you might be thinking how to tempt him away from Mumu to your own faction.

Jankules?

JANKULES!!!!

Noooo!!!!

Well, having in mind that your squadron has contributed 1.4 billion per day and you did it twice, you have found a nice exploit :D

Jankules?

JANKULES!!!!

Noooo!!!!

He was dropping billions at a time on a daily basis(have spreadsheets to show this). So lets assume he was legit fighting medusas solo. Best case scenario for medusa is around 15 minutes. Thats 96 medusas every 24 hours, not including restock/repair times and time spent looking for medusas. And these are perfect medusa runs which even the best ax pilots cant do consistently. There is literally no way it was one single man farming at these rates unless he's using some sort of exploit. Feel free to prove me wrong, ill gladly eat crow, but this just seems like .

He was dropping billions at a time on a daily basis(have spreadsheets to show this). So lets assume he was legit fighting medusas solo. Best case scenario for medusa is around 15 minutes. Thats 96 medusas every 24 hours, not including restock/repair times and time spent looking for medusas. And these are perfect medusa runs which even the best ax pilots cant do consistently. There is literally no way it was one single man farming at these rates unless he's using some sort of exploit. Feel free to prove me wrong, ill gladly eat crow, but this just seems like .

If you think he has used an exploit, then report it to FD and ask them to investigate. I believe what you are doing here is breaking a forum rule (naming and shaming - regardless of whether its true or not).

I would hope that no member of our squadron would use an exploit.

If you think he has used an exploit, then report it to FD and ask them to investigate. I believe what you are doing here is breaking a forum rule (naming and shaming - regardless of whether its true or not).

I would hope that no member of our squadron would use an exploit.

I was not naming and shaming. You named him. I was simply drawing criticism to the fact one man was putting out those numbers. prove me wrong though, screenshot or record video of his assets.

I was not naming and shaming. You named him. I was simply drawing criticism to the fact one man was putting out those numbers. prove me wrong though, screenshot or record video of his assets.

Umm, you are the one making the accusation, so, by all means, raise your concerns with FD. I named him, you said "he", meaning Jankules. There was nobody else being discussed.

You're effectively bad mouthing one of my squadron members with no evidence, only a suspicion. Take it to FD, let them take a look.

Umm, you are the one making the accusation, so, by all means, raise your concerns with FD. I named him, you said "he", meaning Jankules. There was nobody else being discussed.

You're effectively bad mouthing one of my squadron members with no evidence, only a suspicion. Take it to FD, let them take a look.

Ok, why you just don’t use a calculator instead? 1.4 billion per day are 60 million per hour if he has played 24 hours continuously. It was day 26 of the season. On previous day he has dropped 800 million, so there is no way the 1.4 billion drop to be accumulated. Agreed? Now, I claim, that there is no legit way a single person to make 60 million PFCB per hour and to accumulate them, which means he is not using self-destructing to replenish premium ammo. Prove me wrong.

Ok, why you just don’t use a calculator instead? 1.4 billion per day are 60 million per hour if he has played 24 hours continuously. It was day 26 of the season. On previous day he has dropped 800 million, so there is no way the 1.4 billion drop to be accumulated. Agreed? Now, I claim, that there is no legit way a single person to make 60 million PFCB per hour and to accumulate them, which means he is not using self-destructing to replenish premium ammo. Prove me wrong.

Again, if you truly believe that the numbers don't add up, then raise it with FD.

I've never done xeno hunting, i have no idea what is possible and no idea of the numbers. You say the numbers don't add up. Ok, that's your position. I can't verify it. Again, please do not accuse one of my squadron members of cheating. If he has cheated, then i'll agree its wrong and won't condone it.

Report it to FD please and let them take a look.

Again, if you truly believe that the numbers don't add up, then raise it with FD.

I've never done xeno hunting, i have no idea what is possible and no idea of the numbers. You say the numbers don't add up. Ok, that's your position. I can't verify it. Again, please do not accuse one of my squadron members of cheating. If he has cheated, then i'll agree its wrong and won't condone it.

Report it to FD please and let them take a look.

No, I don’ believe, I know that there is no legal way a single person to contribute 1.4 billion for 24 hours at once by using legal methods of killing thargoids.

Do you know where the issue is? With your first comment in this thread, you have laughed at all efforts thrown by TORGUE COMPANY with cleaning the AXCZ to clean the systems in incursion in order to allow IDA to commence repairs of damaged stations, you have laughed at all skills and dedication of VAMPYR PONYS hunting the thargoids in multiple wings every day. It’s a matter of honor to prove them that one person from your squadron is better than their squadrons and you have the medal won by fair play. Otherwise the AX section of the leaderboard is useless. You have started this conversation; it’s your call to prove your fair play.

About reporting to FD? Well, I think it’s useless to report something against the squadron consisted mostly from forum moderators. I’ve tried before to report a moderator and I know what the result will be. If you really don’t know, in which I doubt (8 people squadron not talking to each other) let CMDR Jankules to talk and to defend your honor.

Top Bottom