SRV and fumaroles

Hi guys,

I hope somone can please help me with a few questions.

I have landed on a planet wirh some fantastic fumaroles. I'm not sure how I am supposed to report these? - are they done once you sell the data at a star port? It used to be a manual process where you reported it to the devs, but I believe that has now changed.

Also, can someone please tell me how to use the fire-groups on my SRV? - I have allocated them via the right-hand panel, but I cannot work out the pad buttons to actually make them operate via the SRV.

Am grateful for any help.

Like your ship, You have 2 cockpit modes, To switch modes i think it's triangle and up on the d pad, and make sure your far away from your ship so your turret activates

It all depends on your key bindings, have a look in the settings menu, there should be independent settings for the SRV and cockpit mode switching.

My cockpit mode switching is set to: Hold ‘Circle’ and tap ‘R1’ Then to switch between fire modes, composition scanner etc I use the top corners of the touchpad. Remember the turret cannot fire if you’re in Analysis Mode.

Oh, and scan the fumaroles with the Composition Scanner. Use turret view and line up the fumarole with the crosshair. You’ll see a Codex voucher pop up on screen and a small credit value you can collect from a station/outpost.

o7

Last edited:
Top Bottom