SRV vertical thrust not working

Greetings all, this thread is actually borne of another, am using the SRV at a Guardian site when I realized that the SRV vertical thrust is not working. 4pips to engines, using the correctly assigned B button, it makes a sound but there is no vertical thrust. I made a couple of vids of this, is anyone experiiencing this problem on XBOX ?

Last edited:
Greetings all, this thread is actually borne of another, am using the SRV at a Guardian site when I realized that the SRV vertical thrust is not working. 4pips to engines, using the correctly assigned B button, it makes a sound but there is no vertical thrust. I made a couple of vids of this, is anyone experiiencing this problem on XBOX ?

Check your button assignment, perhaps the "B" has been change to something other.

Out of frustration I changed the default vertical thrust 'B' binding to a shoulder key that can be pressed and held- vertical thrusters are now working. Still, it makes a guy wonder why ED bound a necessary SRV function to a button that dosen't work! Is this what you other XBOX players are experiencing ?

Check your button assignment, perhaps the "B" has been change to something other.

Last edited:
Top Bottom