Stafmembers not able to reach staffbuilding and/or habitats

Since update 1.3, I get a lot of alerts that some of my staffmembers (keepers,vets and mechanics) are not able to find a staffroom and/or their habitat (since my zoo is big, I have approx. 70 alerts). A possible fix (doesn't seem to work all the time) is to place the staffmember next to that habitat. The alert specifically says that it is possible do to workzone setup.

issue tracker: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/19607 (edited)

Last edited:
If you are playing right now, quit out of the game and let Steam update, it was put through to 1.3.1 about 50 minutes ago.
Unfortunately that is not the case, I played both after and before the update 1.3.1. I think you are referring to a different bug of the workzones, which is indeed fixed

Deleting the habitat gate works (for me, at least).
Same here. It's a kind of "reset" for the habitat.

I boxed all animals, deleted the habitat gate, placed it again and the animals automatically transported/released near the gate.
That fixed it for me.

When I had similar problems there seem to be not enough staff path. So I just had the last section as a staff path, but part of the turn on the path was normal. It seemed like the staff didn't find their path then. I usually try to avoid staff path as much as possible, as I find it quite ugly. But oh well...

Same, I constantly get the "Can't find staff room" and "staff room is full" notifications all the time even when the staff are walking there and the rooms clearly aren't full...

Notifications for staff seem bugged... so I just turned them off in the options...

Top Bottom