Roller Coasters Stallion & Rattlesnake (B&M Standup & Wild/Crazy Mouse)

Stallion & Rattlesnake are 2 rides I made back before 2.3 so they were not as I wanted them to be. Stallion is a B&M Standup and Rattlesnake is a Wild/Crazy Mouse ride (A Family coaster pretty much) I made a bunch of pictures for the rides aswell. Ok so get ready to get hit with gyaz- BOOM THAT WAS ONLY ONE OF THE- BOOOOM Ok get re- BOOM Ok this is getting repe- BISH BASH BOSHH He won't stop giving us the pic- GET REKT SCRUB *Breathing Heavily* Is it over wi- sOME Umm wat?? BODY ONCE TOLD ME, Oh no, is he singing? THAT YOUUU WERE GONNA BUY ME! He is.. ALL THE PEASANTS WISHING THAT I WAS DE-AD Whelp, the peeps start buying and they don't start buying, So much for you! So much faster! I'm gonna fill this park with your damned screams! You'll never know if you don't go, you'll never be fast if you don't pass Hey now, ok im done.. Sorry if you got offended by my awesome music. [cool] All the links before "Hey now" are pictures. "Hey now" is the youtube video of the ride.

For anybody that wants the whole song, here it is :D

sOME, BODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT YOUU WERE GONNA BUY ME, ALL THE PEASANTS WISHING THAT I WAS DE-AD. You were lookin' kinda stressed when those peeps just walked right past you. But they had the pass so it's okayyy. Whelp, the peeps start buying and they don't stop buying, So much for you! So much faster! I'm gonna fill this park with your damned screams, you'll never know if you don't go. You'll never be fast if you don't pass. [wink] HEY NOW! I'M THE FAST PASS, WANNA GO SCRUB? LET'S RIDE! HEY NOW! LOOK AT THIS PASS, YOU ARE SLOWER, GET SLAYED! YOUR WHOLE SCHTICKS GETTING OLD, ONLY THIS RACE HAS ONE. It's a fast place, but it's gonna get faster. What? Are you slow, ya little ankle biter! I remember when you cut my brother, guess it's not a surprise that you'd cut your own mother. Your chance is now! But your lookin' pretty poor. Your in deep **** now hope you know how to pass. This pass is cool! How bout your's? I'm a leet passer and your just a noob. "Somebody please pass!" Watcha tired of my sass? "I need to get myself away from this liine" Your correct! What a concept. I'm getting tired of this myself and we could all use some more PEASANNNTS! WHELP the peeps start buying and they don't stop buying, So much for you! So much faster! I'm gonna fill this park with your damned screams, you'll never know if you don't go. You'll never be fast if you don't pass.

Last edited:
Thanks! I wanted to make this post be unique. So why not in a funny way? xD

Did you read my mind? [woah] I never told anything about the post but I thought about this post being one of a kind :p And here you are... answering my thoughts haha

Did you read my mind? [woah] I never told anything about the post but I thought about this post being one of a kind :p And here you are... answering my thoughts haha

Really? I was just saying that..

I also have a new coaster that I finished, this was an old coaster that I made a few weeks ago.
Project 57

Last edited:
And for everyone that can't be bothered to open up many different tabs~

1f53ca7b11d367190c46caafa6e0d143.png

cef1eb7480e9094a901f1485733d461b.png

85a0de4f01fb5a6e8ec928f8bcb6a23c.png

600d8ac88ff441a24c96b508817c5565.png

ee44c89bf83de41e5c06e9456fc47553.png

cb327b158a92123f43204c96692acae3.png

69e34924305bb0468d260d5c5de719c3.png

e09fcfc70e45572c1e56e91b563eac17.png

86d7dd61cff92c7f83e6869c124d1be1.png

90a7d062af9d2dfaab6585379443a6b2.png

[video=youtube;FQPFmu2s8Gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQPFmu2s8Gg[/video]

Btw, why are alot of the images blurred?

Edit: I really like your Wild Mouse type track for the mini coaster

Last edited:
They are blurred because at the time I didn't know how to crop the image and I like having depth of field in games, and this one doesn't so I made them look like they have that appearance. I also use it if I don't want people to look at a mistake or I just want them to focus on this specific thing.

Top Bottom