Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

You could probably argue who is so easily parted from their cash deserves to be parted. And maybe we need a harsher environment so not anybody can just survive. It should take a minimum amount of common sense to be here, but that is quite darwinist talk.

Chad McKinney has also done some work on the UI for Elder Scrolls Online (consoles) and wrote some music for Hellgate: London. And worked at Zynga for three months.

And then he started at CIG around March 2016.

That's the guy trying to make this all work as the Senior Lead Gameplay Engineer. A guy whose major releases are UI for consoles and mobile games. Zero experience as a gameplay engineer on anything besides Star Citizen.

Hey, if I'm reading his linkedin right he did some networking for Crazy Kitchen:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEyPjHW0_Uc

That's just a hop to Server Meshing. And procedural egg gameplay.

Mobile games are deceptively complex on the backend. The amount of messages can be crazy, as each player action is tracked and there can be millions of players.

Fair play, I forgot about the player tracking / scale. Was thinking as a single-player game it'd just be scoreboards ;)

But I still feel happy saying he's punching above his weight when he suggests a seamless experience awaits, and that single shard wonderland is just some R&D away ;)

Fair play, I forgot about the player tracking / scale. Was thinking as a single-player game it'd just be scoreboards ;)

But I still feel happy saying he's punching above his weight when he suggests a seamless experience awaits, and that single shard wonderland is just some R&D away ;)
Yeah, the "tech" research. What a load of hoblobbins. That's what I mean they just keep telling tales to the gullibles. 10 years of lying people in the face - you simply dont change that over night. It has rather changed them and dishonesty is become a standard repertoire in their conversations.

Top Bottom