Star Citizen - The gift that keeps on giving
Hey! We hadn't had a chance to vote on the sub-title name for the thread!
Come on guys, what do you want to call it?
1) Star Citizen: Development by Surprise!
2) Star Citizen: Hotel California
3) Star Citizen: Store Citisn't
4) Star Citizen: Once the pipelines are complete the content spigot will open
5) Star Citizen: Card removed from roadmap
6) Star Citizen: Mole pretends he is a mole in a Mole
7) Star Citizen: You can't criticize alpha!
8) Star Citizen: They also fixed a jitter offset computation error with unified raymarching so that it works in harmony with the guided filter denoiser, and added transmittance-weighted depth-computation, which controls the width of the denoise kernel tin guided filtering and raymarching up-sampling results
Not at all boring. Make it openly a critic title and some lulzy contributor might think "Meh - is full of haters - not gonna post in there." And we wouldnt want that.At the risk of sounding boring, I think the current name is just fine. That people make jokes about the game in the thread is one thing, making the thread title equate the game to a joke is another and imho uncalled for.
You know, we made that observation quite a few times.
Interest fades and even this thread becomes pretty slow because nothing ever changes. But you can bet money on the next fanatic, fanboy or hate basher who wants to gloat or create another fairy tale so whenever things calm down we have the next joker coming in to drive the page count up ^^
Otherwise we would have activity every 3 or 4 months....you know....when something actually happens in Star Citizen. I guess if people simply stopped posting this threadnaught would drop to the back pages quickly. Whos gonna start tho?
At the risk of sounding boring, I think the current name is just fine. That people make jokes about the game in the thread is one thing, making the thread title equate the game to a joke is another and imho uncalled for.
Lol - I don't need some ex-hack to learn about rocket engines. I have my copy of ISBN 0-07-031320-2 right here (I jest though, Tim does sterling work and is far better informed than most journalists on the topic).To help you understand how atmosphere affects thrusters in real life.
We should probably revisit the "Yeah! Woo!" followed by the "Let's do it!" entourage from urm, eons ago.
Or was it "Just do it!" - I honestly cannot be backsided to remember or reference.