Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Real devs don't release games though. Always better to let people believe games will be whatever they want them to be. Then you can't be held accountable for what you have released.
True for SC but in the end the released game counts. If I look at Sc the devs promising the BDSSE + AAAA+ and survival mechanics, single player campaign, 100 star Systems, VR Support, Sata Ball, Subsumption AI, Pool Billard pooping and Toilette mechanics. I think I missed a lot of promises. They shipped within a decade zero games so far. My personal opinion is that CR knows that he never could get all these promises into the game but he keeps the dream going. Therefore I consider SC as a scam in the end. That maybe is the reason some SC fans hiding behind the alpha state and fear a release. From the standpoint of CR Sc is already in early access and the MvP was delivered with the stop of the refunds.

Deleted member 257907

D
If Bethesda succeed in launching a "Fallout 4 in space" I'll be all over it :D Maybe next year if we're lucky?

Meh the thing I liked about fallout was dialogue choices and fun wacky npc's and worldbuilding. they already move away from this with fallout 4 and 76 and then they reintroduce npc's again. anyway im not expecting a whole lot from fallout in space. I already played outer worlds (basically new vegas in space) and wasn't that impressed tbh.
I was so disappointed with fallout 4 change to dialogue I didn't bother getting 76 Thank god I dodged that.
1601311287625.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh the thing I liked about fallout was dialogue choices and fun wacky npc's and worldbuilding. they already move away from this with fallout 4 and 76 and then they reintroduce npc's again. anyway im not expecting a whole lot from fallout in space. I already played outer worlds (basically new vegas in space) and wasn't that impressed tbh.

If they get it working in VR I’m in. F4 was transformed for me :)

(Basically because I was so distracted by the world-building that I didn’t care about the flakey plot ;))

Last edited:
you get to play 5 hours then servers crash because unanticipated high number of players like every other major release.
I just checked on EA Play pro since I'm preloading FIFA 21 ultimate edition as I type...I can preload Squadrons at 5am on October 1st...play at 11pm October the first...so it's a day ahead of general release, not 5 hours. I was confusing the preload and available to play times is all :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom