Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

3hrs a few missions completed and just got 30k'd due to me having my dinner.

Ship combat is bloody hard. for me
Pug

"Haven't they released SC yet?"
"You can download and play it right now! More content than most AAA games!"
"Ok, I downloaded it, it was a dumpster fire of bugs, and missing most of the features I've read about."
"It's alpha! You can't expect everything to be in and polished until it's released!"
"So it's not released yet?"

"Haven't they released SC yet?"
"Ok, I downloaded it, it was a dumpster fire of bugs, and missing most of the features I've read about."
"It's alpha! You can't expect everything to be in and polished until it's released!"
I think it just timed oot.
What is all that crap above?
You can download and play it right now! More content than most AAA games!"
"You can download and play it right now! More content than most AAA games!
It Is Playable, if I logged in and I couldn't actually run around get in and out my ship and fart about doing missions then yes I would agree with you.

Why do I find myself defending this bugged Alpha to people who are more interested in getting their bedmates on board with their plane/train of thought than actually just playing or trying to play it and then point out the specific problems, like having three sets of the same name armour and everything is stored in the one you can't wear.

You are so small minded it's just about CRobbers etc. etc. etc. Money etc. etc. etc. Promises etc. etc. etc.
Give it a bloody go and then say you don't like it. It's not too bad and can be pretty atmospheric. Apart from the NPC 's standing on all the chairs that "I" want to stand on.
Loons I tells ya, Loons.
Pug

Last edited:
I think it just timed oot.
What is all that crap above?

It Is Playable, if I logged in and I couldn't actually run around get in and out my ship and fart about doing missions then yes I would agree with you.

Why do I find myself defending this bugged Alpha to people who are more interested in getting there bedmates on board with their plane/train of thought than actually just playing or trying to play it and then point out the specific problems, like having three sets of the same name armour and everything is stored in the one you can't wear.

You are so small minded it's just about CRobbers etc. etc. etc. Money etc. etc. etc. Promises etc. etc. etc.
Give it a bloody go and then say you don't like it. It's not too bad and can be pretty atmospheric. Apart from the NPC 's standing on all the chairs that "I" want to stand on.
Loons I tells ya, Loons.
Pug

I think what you are missing here is 9 years of history.

I think what you are missing here is 9 years of history.
Who cares Agony Aunt, I'm all about the here and now bud. it's frankly absurd.

I suppose it's some humans natures.
I was lucky enough to be able to buy an E60 M5, never in my life did I think that I would be able to have a 5L V10 car growing up on a council estate in Jockland.
Around 75% of people including supposed 'friends / acquaintance's said.
Oh you won't get many miles to the gallon with that.
That's going to be expensive to fix, and many more negative comments.

The other 25% said "That's" a nice car and "Can I have a go" and of course they could it's only a car.
The crap on here is unbelievable at times, aww he's got more money than me and he's a thief. it's all rubbish.
These companies have got to be taken to task and I get that but it has to be constructive not a constant diatribe of Pish.

Now you can rip me for bringing a personal thought into a gaming forum - carry on...
Pug

Aye, I's a loon :D Fit likey?

I've given SC a "go" through pretty much all of it's iterations from Hangar module.

CI-G have still not delivered SC, nor SQ42. It's now 2021. It really is as simple as that.
I cannot to this day get the hangar to work, I spawn at Area 18 and then usually end up at Olisar as my decrepit PC can then handle the reduced graphical load.
And I love simple.
Pug

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Who cares Agony Aunt, I'm all about the here and now bud. it's frankly absurd.

I suppose it's some humans natures.
I was lucky enough to be able to buy an E60 M5, never in my life did I think that I would be able to have a 5L V10 car growing up on a council estate in Jockland.
Around 75% of people including supposed 'friends / acquaintance's said.
Oh you won't get many miles to the gallon with that.
That's going to be expensive to fix, and many more negative comments.

The other 25% said "That's" a nice car and "Can I have a go" and of course they could it's only a car.
The crap on here is unbelievable at times, aww he's got more money than me and he's a thief. it's all rubbish.
These companies have got to be taken to task and I get that but it has to be constructive not a constant diatribe of Pish.

Now you can rip me for bringing a personal thought into a gaming forum - carry on...
Pug

I mean, as for the here and now, well if you have fun here and now in SC by all means knock yourself out.

Others are actually looking forward to the game CR and CIG have promised, and with that in mind the history or, more accurately, the track record of CR and CIG is probably not a very good omen for what is to come.

I can also understand that the very explicit critiques here (and elsewhere) about SC while fully deserved can also be "unbelievable" to someone that does not care about the history 🤷‍♂️ . That does indeed check out.

As long as you can live with that here then no worries. But if you can´t and you feel the urge to remind us several times how unbelievable the critiques are or think they are not fully deserved, then maybe that just means that you should actually care about the history and track record.

Last edited:
I mean, as for the here and now, well if you have fun here and now in SC by all means knock yourself out.

Others are actually looking forward to the game CR and CIG have promised, and with that in mind the history or, more accurately, the track record of CR and CIG is probably not a very good omen for what is to come.

I can also understand that the very explicit critiques here (and elsewhere) about SC while fully deserved can also be "unbelievable" to someone that does not care about the history 🤷‍♂️ . That does indeed check out.

As long as you can live with that here then no worries. But if you can´t and you feel the urge to remind us several times how unbelievable the critiques are or think they are not fully deserved, then maybe that just means that you should actually care about the history and track record.
"explicit critiques "
Very eloquent. Yep get the history but 45 quid really that's 3 1/2 packets of s in the UK or a semi-nice 18 year old bottle of single malt not exactly robbed is it. Move on if your not happy.

Unless the people complaining bought the $36,000.00 package (extreme example I know)
Pug

Scammers and thieves should be called out as scammers and thieves.
  • In the Kickstarter why did Roberts give the impression the demo from Crytek was the start of the actual game?
  • Why didn't he reveal Sandi was his wife (who was being paid by backer's money)?
  • Why is Sandi continuing to get paid a nice executive salary for not doing any work?
  • Why did CIG wait until Q4 2020 to say the SQ42 beta, due in Q3 2020, would be late (and not give a new date)?
  • Why is SQ42, first due in 2014, not released yet?
The answer of course is obvious. Roberts is a liar and a conman. And like in most cons, the marks show up in droves praising the conman.

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
"explicit critiques "
Very eloquent. Yep get the history but 45 quid really that's 3 1/2 packets of s in the UK or a semi-nice 18 year old bottle of single malt not exactly robbed is it. Move on if your not happy.

Unless the people complaining bought the $36,000.00 package (extreme example I know)
Pug

Why should they? You are having fun with SC and no one is suggesting you stop playing SC, no? And I think it is a safe bet to say many of the patrons here are probably having much more fun than you with SC ;) .

Last edited:
Top Bottom