Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

The Anaconda's makes more sense.
I don’t know man, have you ever checked the bridge in VR? It’s pretty spacious and the 3 seats are pretty far apart from each other. The rest is just wasted open space. It’s cool to walk around in it, but it’s not really optimal, so to speak.

Hey, new ship in the show! Totally NOT Anaconda:
q0mquscnzf061.png

iu

unknown.png

28002207ka.png
I love the flint arrowhead form.
The form is better respected by Anaconda for the back part, Perseus is more similar for the front part.
6124_photo_Image-2.jpg

I think it will stay as it is.
It's not possible to enter the ship from the cargo platform, there is no door just a window to check if your cargo is still there.
For me this ship has 2 functions :
  1. giving a first cheap real cargo ship to new players
  2. giving easy targets to rookies pirates/thieves
The point 2 will be a good incentive to the owner of a Nomad to rapidly get a better cargo ship.
There is a 3. it avoids CIG having to fix any lethal door/wall clipping bugs...

Fine. Add “damage model” to your search and you should be able to find blogs and images detailing how one had to be conceptualised in order to add the other. I'm being snarky because this are ancient things — they've been around since forever.

Fine. Add “damage model” to your search and you should be able to find blogs and images detailing how one had to be conceptualised in order to add the other. I'm being snarky because this are ancient things — they've been around since forever.
Yea ok, I know about those too, that’s not really a full fledged interior.

Top Bottom