Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Called it!

Progress Tracker --> Deliverables

Theaters of War - Crossroads of Crime line goes until start of Q2 2021, i.e. now
Theater sof War - Miscellanneous Support line goes until end of 2021 indeed.

Was this already in the roadmap or is it new?

So the big item added to the roadmap is something we've known they have been working on for the last couple of years.

So in effect, the big news is, they've not actually done anything new except put something on the roadmap that should already have been on the roadmap.

"- So, what's the news today?
  • Well I ran the lorem ipsum generator to fill the SQ42 report.
  • I shuffled some cards in the roadmap and found three that must have fallen under the desk last time I shuffled the roadmap.
  • That's it?!
  • Well, yes...
  • Sigh... Quick, find me anything pretty never done before! Preferably something not already shown by FDEV!"
1617868305416.png

And what has it to do with "building blocks technology"? Inventing fancy names for stuff that doesn't exist is where CIG shines.
Standard changelog of inferior game : "- pressing door button now works as intended"

CIG changelog :
"- We recalibrated the discombobulator influxes that pilot the physics propelling the gating system tech (tentative)
- Also: All doors have been removed from the game until Tier-1 is implemented"

Last edited:
So what ? You have proof that CR is a new Juergen Schneider ?
I point you to every successful company's owner that buy/rent space when he needs it.
I realise that English is not your mothertongue, so I'll be patient. (It's not mine, either, but that's neither here nor there.)
I did not make that claim, I merely said that your assertion of Roberts being successful is NOT VALID. Other examples were given, which you blissfully ignored. Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
"Successful"? Yes, he has successfully collected hundreds of millions in "pledges," while constantly underdelivering. Still no SQ42 in sight, which, supposedly, was ready to be played in 2016... no, wait, 2017... dang, 2018... hold that thought, 2019... See a pattern?
Somebody who is honest and does NOT wish to emulate certain "evil publishers" does NOT obfuscate to the extent CRobberts does. He's constantly promising stuff, the next BIG LEAP is right around the corner . . . but it does not happen. 3.0 was NOT the Jesus Patch it was jazzed up to be, SQ42 is years away, and "server meshing" sounds like something cooked up while mashing potatoes.

Top Bottom