Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Say the guy using numbers coming from nowhere and doesn't want to admit it...
Even if I provided my reasoning what would happen? You would go silent on the matter instead of conceding that newcomers are not the ones financing the project and inevitably make the same claim again in a couple of months, just like you do with everything else.
There's no discourse here, no good faith to these discussions, it's purely defending the project regardless of sources. It's the same deal with every prolific SC fanboy on every forum they frequent.

Yeah, Mike has said many times that he has waaaay more fun playing and streaming other games, but his viewership tanks 40-60% when he's not streaming Star Citizen gameplay or related content (SC videos, roadmaps, etc).

Stellaris he loves, ECO and Tarkov too, and we had a good laugh playing 7 Days To Die a few months back.

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Regarding the relation between funding and the constant misrepresentations on content delivery and dates etc:
"Maybe there was a motive to keep on talking... Would this project have survived a decade if it did not always seem only 2 years away?... Dishonesty calls into question the consent that justified thousand dollar purchases... "

Last edited:
When you were not given enough "yes" already...

IMG_20220515_194348.jpg

When you were not given enough "yes" already...

View attachment 306702

Hells bells, they never want this game to release do they?

Question: "Will we be able to buy clothing for our pets and dress them up?"
Chris: waves hands "Yes!"

Question: "Will there be dinosaurs on worlds that we can tame and fit them with lasers on their heads?"
Chris he he he "Well, actually, I was dreaming about a game where you could tame animals and fit them with lasers. I'm sure its an original idea, never been done before, so yes"

Question: "I'd like to command my fleet from a strategic viewpoint from my capital ship, ordering around ships while having an overview. Will we have that?"
Chris: "Actually, that was one of our early stretch goals! We said we'd do that one at 13 million! So yes!"

Question: "Umm... 13 million?"
Chris: "Yes, but i'm not a good judge of my own time, i'm overly optimistic, but i absolve myself of that. Next question."

Question: "Actually, going back to the pet question, you said you'd add that at 65 million. It won't be long before you have 10 times that amount. When can we expect pets to be added to the game?"
Chris: "Well, we did add tortoises to the game many years ago, and removed them. Not enough fidelity. But you can be sure we will eventually add a wide range of pets for you to enjoy as companions in space. Anyway, enough questions for now, let me announce our next concept ship sale!"

Backers: Heavy Breathing Intensifies

Top Bottom