Star Citizen Thread v6

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I thought hanging around in ̶s̶̶u̶̶p̶̶e̶̶r̶̶c̶̶r̶̶u̶̶i̶̶s̶̶e̶ QT doing squat for minutes at a time is pure boredom and only shows how theres nothing to do in the game? Seriously, how is this suddenly a GOOD thing? Wow even the theories for this game become worse....

Oh my, and i recall a SC fan or two poking fun for ED supercruise flight times being so long and saying in SC it will be much quicker.

So, from relatively near points in the system they will take between 8 and 15 mins.

In ED you can reach a distant secondary star in 15 mins. Imagine if CIG added a version of Alpha Centauri/Hutton Orbital to SC.... by those calculations, that sort of flight would take a week or something!

Wasn't someone recently pointing out that SC needs to avoid making the same mistakes Hellion made?

Oh wow. This is big.

Finally CIG starts to make peace with its crazy date setting. Hopefully this will also transpire to the rest of the usual Chris Roberts misleading hype and we can see a stop of that nonsense too.

The price to pay for more realistic date discussions (even if it is its absence) will be less funding that is for sure. How much, hard to say.

LOL, two words: Fat chance.

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
Hello everyone,

The forum has decided that after 10,000 posts this thread is too large..... and closed it automatically.

But it hasn't started a new one, so as soon as we can figure out what has gone wrong a new one will be opened.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom