Star Trek Enterprise (TV Show)

I think it would be soooooo cool to have a series of ships based off of the designs featured in popular syfi cinema.

I’m sure the rights could be tricky, but well worth it...imo only of course.

Im one for all things new.

DPM9Yaf.png

Besides... even startrek as a franchise right now is a legal mess over user rights.
Thats why we have this monstrosity!!

It offends me.... so much.

The Replicated Man

T
Im one for all things new.

DPM9Yaf.png

Besides... even startrek as a franchise right now is a legal mess over user rights.
Thats why we have this monstrosity!!

It offends me.... so much.

What creature is that? Surely not a klingon. I think I know a Klingon when I see one.
Gowron 2.png

Can we have the Panther Clipper, The Boa, The Lion and that little combat one that's not a Viper from FE2? Rather than mining other stuff (and I would love Star Trek ships) could Frontier mine their own history?

It's one of the few frustrations I have - bring on the Panther!

STO is pretty fun. When I can't play Elite, I'll spend some time there.
Is true. I started a new character today to see how the new missions fit in the running order. (hint: ST:O does Discovery better than Discovery does).
They are right at the beginning of the game for Disco toons, instead of being "historical re-enactments" as for others. Was interesting... but if you want details, direct message me, as it's both off topic and spoilery.

I could see how the Klingons in season 1 of ST Discovery were an issue, at first I was hopeful that we were going to get something based on John Ford's The Final Reflection which would have been great but the series was set 30 or so years too late for that, in the end I was quite content that the whole population of an empire had as much variation in appearance as the human race.
Having said that I wasn't all that happy with the look they went for something close to the version in The Motion Picture would have been better.

As far as Elite ships are concerned more from its own past or original ships there is little point in getting into rights issues with film and TV companies, they have far to many lawyers to make it worthwhile.

Last edited:
Top Bottom