Newcomer / Intro Star types in galaxy map gone?

I got back into ED a few weeks ago after a couple of years break, loving some of the changes (cracking roids will never get old!) but one thing I notice missing is showing stars of type in galaxy map, has it been moved somewhere I haven't noticed or is it gone?

Ah yes! Being stupid, didn't notice the scroll bar, spent ages looking for it the other day 🤦‍♂️.

Related to this... does "visited stars" actually work? I've tried this filter but stars still appear that I've actually already been to.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how it works.

Related to this... does "visited stars" actually work? I've tried this filter but stars still appear that I've actually already been to.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how it works.

It works for me, just looking at the map around any bookmarked system and the bookmark points to empty space, flip the filter so the map only displays visited stars and almost everywhere disappears.

So the way to have the filter set so that your route tries to take you somewhere new each time is to have the unvisited box checked and the visited box empty and the use filter for route box checked.

Top Bottom