Parks Star Wars Land

More from this second street.
YmsG1J.jpg

tHGdfa.jpg

eNGxKi.jpg

this street from above
bwyURt.jpg

So, where the two street intersect...I call The Hub. In this shot the first street goes off the bottom of the screen, the second street goes to the left, but not only is this the hub for those two streets. Off to the right is the queue for the Jedi Trainer coaster (that is inside the Jedi Temple building) and the area I call The Plaza, which goes off to the top of the screen (more on that area later).
utjscb.jpg

The Hub has another street vendor
NoMb5I.jpg

txGnyC.jpg

the Hub is a busy place
vPU6sf.jpg

Looking straight down on the Hub
rOGC3d.jpg

night shot
LA2SfS.jpg

here is a panorama of the two streets from the Hub
5IfEXd.jpg

Heading back down street two for a bit. I cut a hole in the walls that Sdanwolf made on this street to access an unused area behind the street and added this indoor market/eating area.
Mbm17v.jpg

I wanted it to still have the look and feel of the streets, but a bit more open air, so I made the ceilings a bit higher.
9mnqa1.jpg

There are a couple of places to get refreshments, go to the bathroom, or shops inside this building.
Gh9nff.jpg

uWafni.jpg

Moving back outside...and jumping back to the Hub area...when you past through the hub from either of the streets, you enter the plaza area. Here is the view as you enter from the hub.
Thats the queue entrance for Battle of the First Order on the left.
SY63my.jpg

PtaTk5.jpg

wVnY7N.jpg

more from the plaza section. Here is a rotunda type building I made. Nothing special, just a place for the guests to cool off.
lRSjdZ.jpg

There is a small food court and restrooms on this side of the plaza
KmcqTL.jpg

Arches that lead top other areas of the park
pmbsJL.jpg

Closer view. The exit on the left will lead to a third street that we will look at later, to the right will lead to the interior of the Death Star section of the park
VMwD3t.jpg

Thanks for the nice comment Asteroid.

Moving through the Plaza area, there is one last street on the back side of this land. Its basically used to get to Mustafar in the back corner.
There is also a flat ride tucked back in this corner where the queue is accessed from this street.
vomG1x.jpg

this street is more like an alley due to my poor path planning as I ran out of room for what should be a wider pathway through this area.
That archway will also lead to the Death Star interior hallways in the next land we will explore.
WauKf1.jpg

same arch from the other side which will ultimately be the interior of the Death Star.
tLDV7s.jpg

Now lets take a look at the anchor attraction for this land. Battle of the First Order. This is a tracked ride that takes you to a First Order battle ships where you and your crew are sent on a mission.

Here is what it looked like early on in the process. Just the main building (downloaded from the workshop - thank elekvault), and the start of adding some of the attached buildings...some I built, and others were from the workshop as well.
U3Bq11.jpg

The completed building after all components have been added.
ATN5S2.jpg

outside the entrance to the queue and also the exit door
Riort4.jpg

Top Bottom