Parks Star Wars Land

In the excitement of Disney building these lands in there parks...I decided to make my own stab at this in PC. Here is the entrance I have completed so far.
wNynS8.jpg

Great!

I personally never liked the space theme from RCT3, but I do love the PC edition.
Hope to see more soon ^^

Spot light is under scenery, props.
there is also a new flood light and ambient light in the building section. That is what I'm using to light my tunnel and up-lighting on the arch (the flood is slightly buried under the path).

Last edited:
Spot light is under scenery, props.
there is also a new flood light and ambient light in the building section. That is what I'm using to light my tunnel and up-lighting on the arch (the flood is slightly buried under the path).
HLhVIj.jpg

Finished the Jedi Tower and X-Wing trainer coaster inside the building. The queue enters on the side through a "secret" tunnel under the tower.
gRxnAp.jpg

gRxnAp.jpg

Entrance to the queue
y8ucfy.jpg

6m5J9C.jpg

Here is inside the tower. This is the part of the queue and the load station.
9o8uzD.jpg

More queue
HhySlV.jpg

And a closer look at the load area.
fuGPwB.jpg

Here are some views of the right side of my 'Main Street" which is the nightlife version of the lower streets of Coruscant.
First, Here is what I used for inspiration
twXDQE.jpg

ieSFXR.jpg

And here is what I came up with
XOd38x.jpg

OPxpCS.jpg

ar6fUm.jpg

FjEFdG.jpg

I love the Jedi tower looming in the background

More to come later

Last edited:
Quick question. How long has it taken you to build all this?
a little over a week. I started it a day or so after beta was released. I work on it about an hour or so every day. almost done with the main street and will move onto Dagobah.

Wow, really great detail. Absolutely love the lighting. Can I suggest putting some flooring inside the X Wing building? Seeing grass on the floor really takes away from the atmosphere!

More of the right side of the street.
Cosmic Cow doubles as Hoth Blue Milk (shakes) on my main street.
1a37cM.jpg

Here is a side street/back alley that leads to the Dagobah, Yoda's hiding place for many years
BMjKR6.jpg

This same area during the day where you can see the bubbling water feature
aNfIRt.jpg

More
pyruyH.jpg

the end of this side of the street
7Vx98S.jpg

Top Bottom