Parks Star Wars Land

Wow, really great detail. Absolutely love the lighting. Can I suggest putting some flooring inside the X Wing building? Seeing grass on the floor really takes away from the atmosphere!
Not sure what you are seeing? I didn't place a floor down, but I did paint it with a gravel type texture. Couldn't get the floor to work well as some track pieces were at ground level and I couldn't keep them from getting covered by the flooring. I think what you may be seeing is rock walls that are lit green? It does kind of look like green flowing grass in the photo. This is actually the queue coming up from the tunnel under the walls of the temple. Other than that...not sure what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Ahhh! I love this! [yesnod] I've been so stuck in medieval/fairytale themed mode since launch, but now I want to try something like this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Not sure what you are seeing? I didn't place a floor down, but I did paint it with a gravel type texture. Couldn't get the floor to work well as some track pieces were at ground level and I couldn't keep them from getting covered by the flooring. I think what you may be seeing is rock walls that are lit green? It does kind of look like green flowing grass in the photo. This is actually the queue coming up from the tunnel under the walls of the temple. Other than that...not sure what you are talking about.

Ignore me and my bad eyes [uhh] Really love this man, hope to see more and more updates!

Here are a couple shots of the 'back alley' area which has a walkway and a few flat rides that help transition this area to the swamp lands of Dagobah.

UTYYxz.jpg

Here is the walkway that leads from the end of the alley over the street to the west side.

Flat ride tucked away in a corner
YPkNR0.jpg

5d6loe.jpg

Day time view showing some of the smoke effects better
0PVkiP.jpg

8fTnXz.jpg

THX for all the kind words. More to come and some video I'm working on. Also trying to figure out the best way to load some of this to the community.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Great job on Star Wars Land. You've thought of a lot of details and areas. Keep up the amazing work. [happy] [up]

More of this side of the street
bx0M56.jpg

This is the beginning of the street (by the park entrance). You can see the entrance and the monorail station in the upper center.
sZCUVr.jpg

The monorail Entrance...I realize I need to add signage of some sort
RN6jGa.jpg

Ramp up to the monorail trains
ExCORH.jpg

the station
0EWmyP.jpg

5hX0XS.jpg

here is the view looking down the street from the main entrance/monorail track
CyOg4d.jpg

Looking down on the whole street area
vbtOFC.jpg

From the other side
UE8p9c.jpg

And finally looking down from the Jedi Temple tower
WjhP0D.jpg

Sorry - haven't had an update in a while.

Here is what the back side of the left side of the street looks like. you can enter via a building that leads to the walkway over the street.
A bit more rocky on this side as behind this area will be another land.
KMRk3I.jpg

Here is the same area in the daylight
D5VTKX.jpg

And a daytime overhead view of the entire area.
fQ9NMe.jpg

Next we will move into Dagobah, Yoda's hiding place. Still working on this area as it requires a lot of dense vegetation.

I like what you're doing. Some areas look a bit clustered, but overall the feeling is great. I can't wait to see Dagobah. :)

I received a sweet headset and mic from my son for Christmas, so I will hopefully take a stab at some videos with voice overs soon.

Moving into Dagobah. Here is one of the transition paths in front of the Jedi Temple that leads to Dagobah. The harsh concrete and metal from Coruscant starts to soften up and become more wooded. You can see the sign and queue for the Star Spinners ride here.
RuIh9z.jpg

and from the side-street walkway from Coruscant you can jump on a ride of the Dagobah Dive.
vdDvc4.jpg

More of this walkway area from a different angle
pBzlRe.jpg

Some shops in this area
HOt6ek.jpg

Here is my first recoding and a tour of the park plan as well as a description of the main street area of the park - enjoy[video=youtube;4nbHX43uqnE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nbHX43uqnE[/video]Some of those random non-themed rides are just place holders to get guest in the park and to get them to use the monorail....they will be removed as I add more legit rides added.

Last edited:
Top Bottom