Parks Star Wars Land

Awesome amount of detail all through your main street and temple. I imagine all the parts for the later were for making the sloped walls?` Anyway, great start and I look forward to more.

Now we will move into the Dagobah part of the park. Here is the walkway that leads away from the main street area. the Star Spinners flat ride and queue are featured in this shot.
RuIh9z.jpg

Another flat ride along this trail is the Dagobah Dive. Both of these rides kinda serve as a Segway from the metal and concrete of the street into the more forested area of this land.
vdDvc4.jpg

same general area in the day light. The flume ride is off to the far left.
pBzlRe.jpg

Swing the view to the right a bit, and you can see a Taco and balloon shop. The bridge on the far right leads into the main part of the swamp.
HOt6ek.jpg

An other angle of the shops with bubbling water in the swamp
eJSV9a.jpg

Here is the backside of that shop area where you can find a bathroom. this path also leads into an area of wooded paths through the swamp area.
42EhwX.jpg

Looking down on the same area
QSzi2S.jpg

Here is the main bridge leading into the Dagobah swamp area
bVNZZu.jpg

The things spraying fog on the restroom wall remind me of something that's not Star Wars but is appropriate for a swamp. They remind me of the mosquito control trucks that patrol the streets were I live every night from March to October, blowing poisonous fog. They say breathing this fog is less likely to kill you than all the tropical diseases carried by les maringouins :D.

The things spraying fog on the restroom wall remind me of something that's not Star Wars but is appropriate for a swamp. They remind me of the mosquito control trucks that patrol the streets were I live every night from March to October, blowing poisonous fog. They say breathing this fog is less likely to kill you than all the tropical diseases carried by les maringouins :D.
Ha - I assure you...I am not poisoning my park guests

Here is a night shot of the bridge that crosses over to the swampy area.
f9BVs1.jpg

entry of the queue for Yoda's Swamp Logs flume ride
n4gxFQ.jpg

same thing with the night lighting
Tu0TWA.jpg

here is what it looks like walking down one of the wooded paths. This is a drink shop on the left.
uslkJN.jpg

More of the winding path that goes through the bubbling swamp area of this land
wmBzal.jpg

an overhead view of this area. The bubbling water paths are in the upper center of this shot. There are also a number of other shops and eateries spread throughout the paths under all those trees. The bridge you see is the main bridge into this area that you saw in earlier pictures. the far right is the 'dark side' part of this land...more on that later.
uLEENr.jpg

More of the wooded paths in this area
iMIN6l.jpg

and more...
8deuO2.jpg

Got it....I'm in SW Florida right outside the Glades as well. We had a FL panther that has been frequenting our neighborhood the past few weeks.

That was actually Lake Martin near Lafayette, LA, not far off Bayou Teche on the edge of the Atchafalaya basin. I actually life about 100 miles from there, that was just my most-recent kayak trip.

Speaking of panthers, the biggest one on record got hit by a car a few years ago just across the state line into Mississippi from where I live. Weighed 270 pounds!

Seeing Yoda has to teach Luke about the dark side of the Force...I have a Dark Side section in this land.
This is a flat ride and the queue area with a long crashed Tie Fighter getting consumed by the overgrowth.
bRfw7K.jpg

The flat ride under a tangle of old dead vines
kN3xah.jpg

I also have a Dark Side Energy drink stall and some restrooms in this corner of the land.
hRVKJn.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a cool little pizza place inside Yoda's home.
ZftRIp.jpg

and more paths leading away from Yoda's Pizza along the water. Some additional food places on the extreme right side.
ApMjGN.jpg

And here are those places...you can grab some tacos or chicken.

Another angle of the paths in this area
r6tNPo.jpg

Last edited:
You've accurately captured the lushness of a tropical hellhole during its pretty spring period :). Where I live, the wysteria is currently blooming just as surrounding your taco/chicken food court.

However, you might want to rename that area. I know you're talking about the planet Dagoba but "Dago" is considered by some to be an ethnic slur these days. This is especially brought to mind by the definitely ethnic "Mex" in the same name afterwards. But OTOH, you can argue there's a restaurant with an unashamedly similar name in Natchez, MS, which is quite good :)

Ooops - no slur intended...and I have a strong 'Italian' bloodline. I will remove that photo just to be safe.[blah]

Great combination of scenery.

What settings are these pictures taken on? I was wondering if there's any chance for you if you can take your screenshots in higher graphics? You can just turn the graphics down when building/playing again. I shoot my screens in 4k with ultra settings but build/play on medium settings with 1080p and i record video in 1440p with high settings. But don't know if it's possible at all ofcourse, because i don't know you computer speccs. Just wondering if you ever thought about it this way.

Great combination of scenery.

What settings are these pictures taken on? I was wondering if there's any chance for you if you can take your screenshots in higher graphics? You can just turn the graphics down when building/playing again. I shoot my screens in 4k with ultra settings but build/play on medium settings with 1080p and i record video in 1440p with high settings. But don't know if it's possible at all ofcourse, because i don't know you computer speccs. Just wondering if you ever thought about it this way.
I have no clue - I'm just capturing using Windows Snipping tool.

You've accurately captured the lushness of a tropical hellhole during its pretty spring period :). Where I live, the wysteria is currently blooming just as surrounding your taco/chicken food court.

However, you might want to rename that area. I know you're talking about the planet Dagoba but "Dago" is considered by some to be an ethnic slur these days. This is especially brought to mind by the definitely ethnic "Mex" in the same name afterwards. But OTOH, you can argue there's a restaurant with an unashamedly similar name in Natchez, MS, which is quite good :)
Updated Name and sign. I know it doesn't sound to appetizing, but it is an authentic Dagobah creature from the extended SW universe.

uiZPcI.jpg

Top Bottom