Parks Star Wars Land

Here are some shots of Yoda's Swamp Logs
this is the load station and you can see Luke's X-Wing submerged.
DwVc6v.jpg

After leaving the station
LraGTx.jpg

the first lift hill
Z2PZLM.jpg

"'Mud hole?' 'Slimy'? My home this is!" And yes, this place looks just like where I live :).

Which begs the question. How much chlorine do you need to keep down the always-impending explosion of microbial life in your water systems? And do you employ snake-wranglers to keep the cottonmouths out of your flumes? :D

"'Mud hole?' 'Slimy'? My home this is!" And yes, this place looks just like where I live :).

Which begs the question. How much chlorine do you need to keep down the always-impending explosion of microbial life in your water systems? And do you employ snake-wranglers to keep the cottonmouths out of your flumes? :D
uummmm...326 pounds per liquid acre and yes...don't you have the snake-wrangler as a staff member option? I do....right below the alligator-wrestler.[big grin]

uummmm...326 pounds per liquid acre and yes...don't you have the snake-wrangler as a staff member option? I do....right below the alligator-wrestler.[big grin]

LOL! Where I live, the leading cause of shipwreck is a cottonmouth and a shotgun in the same boat. I know 2 people who've had to swim home because of that, ISYN :). Which is why I carry a professionally approved 36" Midwest Gentle Giant snake tong in my boat. No danger of sinking your boat shooting the snake, plus you can snatch up every snake within reach, inside or outside of the boat. After all, snakes are good eatin' :D

LOL! Where I live, the leading cause of shipwreck is a cottonmouth and a shotgun in the same boat. I know 2 people who've had to swim home because of that, ISYN :). Which is why I carry a professionally approved 36" Midwest Gentle Giant snake tong in my boat. No danger of sinking your boat shooting the snake, plus you can snatch up every snake within reach, inside or outside of the boat. After all, snakes are good eatin' :D
We have those all around us as well. they come up and sun in my back lawn in the summer. They go by water moccasins around my parts.

We have those all around us as well. they come up and sun in my back lawn in the summer. They go by water moccasins around my parts.

Yeah, we also call them water moccasins or just moccasins. The cottonmouth part was just to remove ambiguity. Most of the ophidiophobic hereabouts don't distinguish amongst any species and just scream "copper-backed rattle moccasin" when they see even a harmless little green grass snake :D

Nice! I'd love it if Disney took a classic ride approach for their Star Wars land but I think it's probably gonna be simulators. Star Wars swamps are the perfect place for a log flume! Very cool.

And I'm 3 Dog's Noses (a drink mentioned by ens, google it) into one of the best days off I've had in a while :D

Yeah, we also call them water moccasins or just moccasins. The cottonmouth part was just to remove ambiguity. Most of the ophidiophobic hereabouts don't distinguish amongst any species and just scream "copper-backed rattle moccasin" when they see even a harmless little green grass snake :D

It's a d-a-m-n-e-d shame this forum doesn't do likes, or you'd have all of mine :D

I'm just sitting here cracking myself up

Both you guys crack me up.....other than the fact I HATE snakes...your banter back and forth had me laughing out loud. Wowman, I love our new staff members. I, for one, will be hiring a number of those Snake Wranglers for my park!

Every picture is gorgeous. I have been working on a Star Wars game playthrough myself, so this is really cool. I look forward to seeing the Naboo section; I know the prequels have their critics but they were part of my childhood. I wish you could retheme Amelie.

Top Bottom