General / Off-Topic Star Wars - Raise of Skywalker 🤪

Even Sargon over at The Thinkery jumped on the bandwagon and "reviewed" the trailers in quite a hilarious way.
I'd link it but there is some foul language so I won't risk it. Only Yamiks can post filthy videos, here, apparently.

In any case, what I find most interesting is that theselast two films are actually making TFA quite enjoyable in comparison. :LOL:

Even Sargon over at The Thinkery jumped on the bandwagon and "reviewed" the trailers in quite a hilarious way.
I'd link it but there is some foul language so I won't risk it. Only Yamiks can post filthy videos, here, apparently.

In any case, what I find most interesting is that theselast two films are actually making TFA quite enjoyable in comparison. :LOL:
Sargon is awesome. It'll probably come as no surprise to anybody that I love his videos.

Ehh, not a fan of recent Star Wars but he's just whining for whining's sake now. At least wait for it to release and be bad before you start tarring and feathering it.

Bleh, is red-eyed C3PO a Sith?
That would be amusing.
Chicky-poo is prob just pretending to be a sith to get to the boss.

Always a good idea to pre-whine before the big whine, we will need a post-Whine too 😝
Post-whine is a given, of course and pre-whine is just good manners at this point. But this could be the first instance of real-time-whine during the projection itself. :LOL

Don't know if it is true, but if it is.....

Oh boy.....

Thankfully, ever since TFA I stoped caring about star wars. Thanks Disney, thanks a "bliiiiiiip" lot !

Absolutely not watching yet another long toy commercial from Disney, also, they doing saber wrong. This is how you do it:

star-wars-9-rise-skywalker-dark-rey-swiss-army-knife-lightsaber--1184978-1280x0.jpeg

Did I mentioned that I actually miss Jar Jar?

I dunno. I think the Jedi having a 50% darkside rate is really something they should've looked at a long, long time ago, but I guess that was "great" writing.

Top Bottom