State of the Game

Gosh. This thread is still going strong! Kudos!

On another note, I just got a new PC. I am sure you all wanted to know that. So I shared.

Anyway, keep going thread! Byeeee.
woof.jpg

That's nothing, one time the waves were so rough on the Irish Ferry I spilt my pint!
that's (like) the spirit - the spirit of Tasmania - 9-10hrs ferry from Melbourne to Devenport

it says "rough seas", but that is actually the normal case in bass strait, rough seas there are when there are gale warnings given on top of strong wind warnings, but what I see in that video is kinda normal in bass strait, those are rough waters by default.

that's (like) the spirit - the spirit of Tasmania - 9-10hrs ferry from Melbourne to Devenport

it says "rough seas", but that is actually the normal case in bass strait, rough seas there are when there are gale warnings given on top of strong wind warnings, but what I see in that video is kinda normal in bass strait, those are rough waters by default.

My reality is slightly less tropical looking

I see no downside to this invention!
well, bavarians have nearly 1000 years experience with it

Weihenstephan Abbey (Kloster Weihenstephan) was a Benedictine monastery in Weihenstephan, now part of the district of Freising, in Bavaria, Germany. Brauerei Weihenstephan, located at the monastery site since at least 1040, is said to be the world's oldest continuously operating brewery.

beer steins with tin cover are especially good outdoors around a campfire in the evening - snails are attracted to the smell of beer and when you put the beer stein on the ground and it wouldn't have a lid, snails would eventually creep in - when it comes to that they are rather quick. That lid cover hinders them doing that.

These snails are an example for features, which won't evolve if there are no advantages having them - these snails have no heat detection sensors, they will crawl directly into the fire until their skin starts to develop bubbles and they're going to burst - they don't recognize the heat at all.

Top Bottom