State of the Game

Par for the course these days. Methinks that with covid impacting film studios' budgets, the first ones to go were the editors.

New Bond = 2:43
Last Duel = 2:33
Dune = 2:35

With the exception of Bond which I'm off to see Saturday with the missus for our first date in two years, those are tagged to watch at home.
I'm just looking forward to seeing an albino Drax go psycho on some Atreidies scum.

These lads are rich gobshites with far too much money who paid exorbitant amounts to go on a glorified funfair ride:
fbyqlbpvgaimawp.jpg

Well it looks like Bezos even ed off Shatner

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qfVXLQBygw

Last edited:
It would only become perfection if there was an Alexa inside the rocket and you had to say ALEXA, LAUNCH ROCKET
At which point the reply would be "adding lunch rocket to your Amazon shopping list."

Cue ten minutes of yelling at it ("I'm sorry I don't know that") unplugging it and plugging it back in, asking about who has the Alexa app on their phones so they can get it connected onto the wifi again, before finally giving up.

It would only become perfection if there was an Alexa inside the rocket and you had to say ALEXA, LAUNCH ROCKET

Like Mick (who drives for Uber) said, can you imagine how close you would get to the ground before the automatic parachutes opened, after Alexa bought you a gym membership, three range rovers, and a round the world trip with Qantas?!

There is a new (ok not great) film on prime called infinite, that is very clearly sponsored by aston martin, and bezos, due to the Alexa question, which woke mine up - asking me about curtains....such a pita when not wanted.

Top Bottom