State of the Game

makes multiple posts to forum even though he hasn't loaded the game in a couple weeks because reasons.

is ready to ask everyone what changed as if he has awakened from a 20 year coma after next patch... letting everyone know he is blessing the game community with his presence again on the condition that it has improved in ways that please him.

makes multiple posts to forum even though he hasn't loaded the game in a couple weeks because reasons.

is ready to ask everyone what changed as if he has awakened from a 20 year coma after next patch... letting everyone know he is blessing the game community with his presence again on the condition that it has improved in ways that please him.
Has already loaded the latest update and is generally okay with the state of the updates. Has better framerates now.
Can't accept that Publisher has done something right, downgrades graphics card to a Riva 128 and goes on a epic rant that the new patch runs even worse on her system!

Has already loaded the latest update and is generally okay with the state of the updates. Has better framerates now.
Can't accept that Publisher has done something right, downgrades graphics card to a Riva 128 and goes on a epic rant that the new patch runs even worse on her system!
Is inspired by this post and looks in the basement for his old Voodoo 3.

EDIT:
Also, how did I get here?!?
1623393562871.png

I wrote a bit longer review of Odyssey to my blog: https://bit.ly/3w9jLZT

Basically, for those who don't like a long version, the short of it is, while I like Odyssey, I can't recommend purchasing it yet. It just seems there's so much work left to be done.

Top Bottom