State of the Game

Bonus if they turn their hypedrive into a plasma weapon just like another life ...like exactly... and destroy the OU megaship.

Just because fdev hates rubbernuke.

Brutal lol!

Can I be invited to Leo’s dinner party?I Could bring..

Grey Poupon?

Shhhh, that's an illegal delicacy, like those bacon butties ;)

Where did you find that, BHs secret stash?

Don't tell everyone, or you'll be on the list too...

Can I be invited to Leo’s dinner party?I Could bring..

Grey Poupon?

Screenshot 2021-10-22 202554.jpg

That's fair!

my wife would probably be less than half the age of the rest of those dinner party guests (who i'm guessing, are nearly all well over 50). plus everyone talking about soccer ... i just dont see it happening.

You have a very distorted view of us mate!

Plus, your wife would love it!

I've been listening for the sound of Google Translate.

I'm going to have to ask Alexa what it is now!

You can always ask her to say "Ender 100 carrots" in Welsh - it is rather sublime!

It's a game I'd like to play but honestly, I can't because I hate insects in games 🤷‍♂️
the one with the really nasty insects is Fallout New Vegas though - casadores, flying venomous insects - they are harder to kill than one would expect if one lets them get in range - still on my first play-through I didn't even realize that casadores are that nasty, because I had quite good sniper skills and sneak boni and got them killed before they could get in range to harm me. And later in the game they are no problem - I use "unarmed" - well, it is a weapon which counts as such - and punch my way through the game.

Fallout 4 doesn't really have lots of insects - or let's say the majority of enemies is not of the insect type.

My favorite in "the" post-apocalyptic series was Wasteland, the original.

I tried Fallout and Fallout 2 but they failed to capture me to completion.

Wasteland 2 was good but also failed to capture me.

None of the sequels I've tried have given me the sense of a living world vs a scripted story line. Granted the first was also a scripted story line. But I played it through at least 10 times, and not always in the same order.

I have wanted to try New Vegas but I'm really crap at FPS, and real-time in general because I don't think fast enough. I'm surprised at how well I actually do at Elite, combat-wise.
well. it is an rpg, not a fps - you don't need lightning fast reaction and hand-eye coordination to play it - Fallout 4 is a bit more into the direction of faster combat, but it is not any near to an fps imo - and it really depends on how you build your character, how the game feels for you. To me it is most of the time quite relaxing, because I'm the sneaky careful type - and as long as no one realizes, that I'm around, the only thing I have to fear are traps. Otherwise I figure out where enemies are, plan a route in which I can blitz-ninja take them down and I'm back in stealth - requires a bit more effort to set it up, but if my plan works out, I won''t be hurt or shot at - so I'm normally not wearing armor, because it is noisy - I might even remove my vault suit to be as silent as possible to get near enough to jump kill them in a sequence in a single move. this is not like an fps at all, just if you play it as an fps it can be that as well.

Top Bottom