State of the Game

One year when I lived in Minnesota I took the top down the first day the temperature hit 40 degrees F, and as I drive down the street a woman screamed YESSSS! and pumped her fist in the air. Winter's serious business up there.
Yeah it was always quite cute coming across another idiot motorist with the top down, very often a nod or a raised hand. Assuming you could peel your wind-frozen mitts from the wheel...

Yeah it was always quite cute coming across another idiot motorist with the top down, very often a nod or a raised hand. Assuming you could peel your wind-frozen mitts from the wheel...

One time in Northern California when I didn't know yet that I was driving into a snowstorm a police car pulled up even with me in the next lane and blasted me with his loudspeaker: "AREN'T YOU COLD?"

Our Marmite bush had a bad year. Lots of Vegemites attacked it.
I've been watering onions with vinegar to give a delicious autumn pickled onion harvest.
As an aside, have you tried natural tricks like marrigolds, low barriers (for whitefly) and co-planting (i.e. some veg grow best separated out, such as onions)?
We've had a go at several things but just need to rest the soil for a couple of years particularly for alums.
Going in with brassicas next year although they're basically moth food so also need some fine nets.

I have successfully cultivated a pizza pineapple

1638111454694.png

Some called me insane for trying....

If FDev are going to constantly bring hot fixes out and now a large patch and planets still arnt rendered, why not just scrap the game.
I happen to enjoy this game. I didn't know it was something I'm being forced to play. Actually it's not. If I don't like a game, I move on. I don't sit and complain because then I'm just wasting my time. May I suggest you do the same? I'm sure there's a game out there you'll like. Go play it instead of crying about one you don't like?

Top Bottom