State of the Game

Homestyle-Meatloaf.jpeg

Elite is a GREAT game. I still play it. Always have played it. I buy and play other games too.
But I always come back to this space sim. It's got that something.

Want to sell more ELITE games?
Add the one SuperCruse feature that would make it sell itself. (and give us something cool to do)
(We always brag the system map is pretty accurate to real systems)
Put in a clickable SC pointer reticle that would let us answer the one question everybody watching me play asks:
- "Can you fly to that star? That one right there", (as they point to one of the distant points of light).
If I could put a pointer on it and <click> getting my nav system to pick any close system relatively in that direction . . . :)

The state of the game?

Our little group of SotG players has been having a bit of fun this last week: All in EDO, of course.
Start a war, end a war, steal loads of cargo, eliminate hordes of ground troops and scavs, and, soon, set off to Colonia Nebula to spread chaos and laughter to many.

Not too dreadful, I'd say.

Godspeed Micheal Lee. May that dashboard light get you to paradise. And so the world shines little less bright with another great thespian lost:
1642772164696.png
1642773109340.png

It was always fun to see him pop up randomly on some tv show here and there.

Ofc lunch will be themed in honor of Mr. Aday today and Mr. Thomas Cruise Mapother IV has arranged for a musical tribute:
1642773275828.png
1642773508135.png

Game update continued console support check: Still running on xbox (at least as of last night about midnight est)! I've been mining out in the Witch despite all the apparent bugs (see amusing xbox thread here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...-of-minig-tools-are-totaly-bugt.597609/unread) I love how ppl default to "everything is bugz!!!! /rage quit, when it seems apparent they just don't know what they're doing and don't want help. t-10 mining is literally unplayable btw so's u know. got back to my current home system, delkar, after the cg to do some missions for engineering mats and I guess it was pretty popular spot last week, FC's all over the place. It's pristine but the hotspots aren't the best but it was only 125 ly or so from dulos. Hopeful they clear out today. And no, no f'n FSD's yet (I don't care ofc just know someone is about to ask)!

Top Bottom