State of the Game

then your statement is still false. The system isn't bad. The people the system is for are. So you're just stating that humanity is bad. Which we already knew and it was proven in Community in the debate club episode.
I respect skill in mental acrobatics, but

System working badly is still bad,

even if we spent next hour on finding some logical flaws in interlocutor's point of view, and whatever "external" reasons,
it won't help with falsifying this fact.

I think it's a representation of a hellfire missile, but, due to the patriarchal nature of our society, the length and girth has been somewhat exaggerated...

i dont know. that explanation doesn't really track

1624290855028.png

1624290872285.png

seems to be more likely that this is some kind of propaganda to pander to some kind of late 20th century fetish scene that seems to be somewhat too popular in the elite universe timeframe.

posts note to mods that the past few pages are self tests we do on the thread to test flame retardedness. We conduct these tests periodically to ensure that the thread is resistant to all types of flame posts.

The thread has passed once again. Something no other thread on the forum could do.
This, and there are some weirdos who actually appreciate experiencing some MENTAL butthurt.
Getting some of this applied is working wonders as a motivational factor for continued progress and development.
No pain, no gain.

I respect skill in mental acrobatics, but

System working badly is still bad,

even if we spent next hour on finding some logical flaws in interlocutor's point of view, and whatever "external" reasons,
it won't help with this fact.

only if it is being followed faithfully. A system can't be measured bad if you aren't actually practicing it.

As far as I'm aware, no nation actually attempts to implement true democracy. We all implement some mix of republic/democracy/theocracy/autocracy etc. And they're all unique in their mix such that it's nearly impossible to have an apples to apples comparison between one and another via some label.

only if it is being followed faithfully. A system can't be measured bad if you aren't actually practicing it.

As far as I'm aware, no nation actually attempts to implement true democracy. We all implement some mix of republic/democracy/theocracy/autocracy etc. And they're all unique in their mix such that it's nearly impossible to have an apples to apples comparison between one and another via some label.
(note to self - next time synchronize the discussed subject earlier, because focusing on the real life, working implementations of something when "the other guy" seems to be focused on some theories of HOW SHOULD this something work, can only end with a major mess)

OK, I guess we had something else on our minds from the beginning...
NVM, we should probably end this anyway.

(note to self - next time synchronize the discussed subject earlier, because focusing on the real life, working implementations of something when "the other guy" seems to be focused on some theories of HOW SHOULD this something work, can only end with a major mess)

OK, I guess we had something else on our minds from the beginning...
NVM, we should probably end this anyway.

Unfortunately that's not how forums work.

This will go on for 2 more pages.

It's not just about how should something work. it's that these terms such as democracy are systems that have not been tested except at very small scales. No large scale nation or even organization even attempts to implement it. So this idea that democracy is bad but other forms of government are worse doesn't even make any sense to suggest because what you using as an example? While we have examples of actual dictatorships. Examples of actual autocracy's ... Examples of theocracies. We dont have any examples of democracy.. Just as we dont have any examples of communist governments. We only have weird amalgams of such things and other systems .....but that would need to get far too specific to make a convenient snarky phrase.

View attachment 242777

IBLAMEBOTTOMHATFOReverythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg

dr-strangelove-bomb-gif-10.gif

I accept blame for most anything. I am however confused by the aspect ratio in picture 1 - it would seem there are 4 space cows in the shot, one inside each of the ladies buttcheeks.

That works^^
@Bottom Hat is not using slang, so in French, the "nice" version would be "Chapeau de fesses".

Which sound incredibly weird now.

When I get my epic alt going, I might call him this!

i thought bottom hat was just a reference to a condom. since that's the only hat that you wear on your bottom half.

the idea that it references the butt doesn't make any sense.

You sir, are a cad and a villain.

It is clearly a family friendly version of a55hat, my real life given name.

You sir, are a cad and a villain.

It is clearly a family friendly version of a55hat, my real life given name.

Is not robin hood a villain of the posh rich he steals from but a hero to the poor he provides for?

Is not the predator the villain of it's prey... yet the ecosystem depends on it to thrive.

You are too poisoned by the Holy Roadmap and the teachings of your Lord Brabus to see the truth that only the Void can show you. Do not fret. The Void is patient. It welcomes all, no matter how long it takes them to accept it. The Void will show you that which you have been trained to not see. Follow the whispers out in the Black until they are a deafening roar and push past your limits. The Void waits for all it's children.

Any meme of the day? Today was not one single interior thread....
Well, the "More Ships" one is from yesterday but it's still going.

Of course, by more ships, they mean ship with straight up better stats, because a sidegrade won't have them leave their Asp/Python/Conda/Cutter/FdL fleet of best-at-everything. So, really, it's about a new ship being strictly better than one of these because otherwise what's the point? It's not like they're using any of the current other 33 ships available.

Then they'll request new ships, because their current fleet has no use for any of the other 34 ships available.

Top Bottom