State of the Game

Cats are already parasite. They eat your food, ask for your money (for vet and stuff) and sometimes affection. But they only give disappointed look and scars on your arm for payment.

But they are fluffy and cute, so that's ok.

Seems to me that a lot of cats make more money online than they cost.

Seems to me that we have a cat hater here.

Seems to me that someone needs to be taught a lesson in how we treat people at Elite Dangerous.

Seems to me that maybe this person doesn't have such a safe evening, it is a dangerous galaxy as they say.

Plus, do you remember Jonesey from Alien just nonchalantly watching Brett get ripped apart like a tear and share garlic bread?

Cats don't care until head rubs start up.
I mean, let's be honest, anybody who have watched a cat "play" with a mouse, know they are fricking psycho. They are ruthless machine that take great pleasure in pain and suffering.

If Cats had been somewhat honest, it would have started with a glass cell, and a "Meow Clarice".

Proof of concept :
0_d313ff5c-23df-456a-a59e-7d58acfb3b9b.jpg

I mean, let's be honest, anybody who have watched a cat "play" with a mouse, know they are fricking psycho. They are ruthless machine that take great pleasure in pain and suffering.

If Cats had been somewhat honest, it would have started with a glass cell, and a "Meow Clarice".

Proof of concept :
0_d313ff5c-23df-456a-a59e-7d58acfb3b9b.jpg

says someone from a species that turns wolves into chihuahuas and allows someone who's job title is "influencer" to exist.

4 days before I had to fly him cross country, my small cat coughed up blood - not much, but enough to require a trip to the vet - 24 hours later I had an $500 vet bill and a prescription for...

... antacid 🙄
You are lucky it was something. And not some mouse blood he ate. Like for real.
I think they do it on purpose. "oh look I'm hurt meow", goes to the vet "nah it's nothing, 500$" "meow lol".
Using one of these?
Careful now...
View attachment 238836
Maritime meow.

:D S
Aww kinky...

I approve.

Top Bottom