State of the Game

Howly cat!

Cute cat !

I still don't know if he or she is a he or she, and I don't fancy trying to find out! But the foxcat arrived about a year ago as a youngster, and lived here for a while. Now I don't see it much, maybe once a week, but it still comes up to play around and try to blag food out of me!

I named it Basil. Baz moves around the garden tools and stuff out of mischief, and sleeps on the lawn some afternoon/evening times, but is very 'tame' for a wild animal. I have to be careful so Baz doesn't get too trusting of people, as I live in quite an urban area, but on the edge of a big park.

Anyway, enough of this sensible stuff! Oh, I forgot that Baz is fascinated by my cats (who stay indoors) through the glass back door! One of my cats, a girl, thinks he is a big sexy boy cat, so it seemed logical to call him a he, and then Baz.

I still don't know if he or she is a he or she, and I don't fancy trying to find out! But the foxcat arrived about a year ago as a youngster, and lived here for a while. Now I don't see it much, maybe once a week, but it still comes up to play around and try to blag food out of me!

I named it Basil. Baz moves around the garden tools and stuff out of mischief, and sleeps on the lawn some afternoon/evening times, but is very 'tame' for a wild animal. I have to be careful so Baz doesn't get too trusting of people, as I live in quite an urban area, but on the edge of a big park.

Anyway, enough of this sensible stuff! Oh, I forgot that Baz is fascinated by my cats (who stay indoors) through the glass back door! One of my cats, a girl, thinks he is a big sexy boy cat, so it seemed logical to call him a he, and then Baz.
That's real cute :D

Yeah, in my country, hunters like to kill foxes (and other predator) for no good reasons other than they kill rabbits and the like. Farmer to (usually they are the same), because they kill the chicken.
It's sad, but if they are too trusting they are likely to get killed.

That's real cute :D

Yeah, in my country, hunters like to kill foxes (and other predator) for no good reasons other than they kill rabbits and the like. Farmer to (usually they are the same), because they kill the chicken.
It's sad, but if they are too trusting they are likely to get killed.

Very true mate. He got hit by a car back in Feb March time, so I looked after him a bit then - but as you say, I am incredibly conscious of not making him too tame or trusting. Fortunately it healed up over a few weeks, although he still limps at times (vet thought broken back leg, but no open wound so left him be). It's hard not to pet him or hand feed him, but I think he's pretty astute.

Anyway, apologies for detailing the derailment - I shall say ten Hail Dav's Hopes, and chastise myself with the flagellating whip made from the Holy Combover of lord brebus himself. Praise to the founder of the witchhead nebula!

Very true mate. He got hit by a car back in Feb March time, so I looked after him a bit then - but as you say, I am incredibly conscious of not making him too tame or trusting. Fortunately it healed up over a few weeks, although he still limps at times (vet thought broken back leg, but no open wound so left him be). It's hard not to pet him or hand feed him, but I think he's pretty astute.

Anyway, apologies for detailing the derailment - I shall say ten Hail Dav's Hopes, and chastise myself with the flagellating whip made from the Holy Combover of lord brebus himself. Praise to the founder of the witchhead nebula!

probably by someone angrily posting screenshots on the forum of texture glitches and performance issues.

That extremely vocal minority of players wont be happy until everything us true fans of elite care about or think is cool is destroyed!

Hashtag mytruth

Someone posted that,and it made me laugh.
Mml9bUV.jpeg

Credit to @WR3ND

Top Bottom