State of the Game

Screenshot_20210611_004935_com.android.chrome.png
We now have people doing @Bottom Hat's job for him.

I feel the need for complaining about the barman not giving out imaginary drinks - what the heck is wrong with frontier? Does the Holy Lord Brebus not consume booze?

This problem is more important than anything else, as it is a completely pointless feature that demands adding. Help us oh Lord Brebus, and fill thine barglass with the holy spirit of some imaginary booze, as it will be a hallowed waste of my time and the developer's efforts.

Save us all from this abomination of pretend sobriety, and intoxicate us with thine holy pointless tasks in the form of pixelated time wasting.

And while you're at it, do ship interiors, or don't. Just stop the moaning threads please, my most reverend father of the galactic roadmap of whatever you made up.

And goodnight.

I feel the need for complaining about the barman not giving out imaginary drinks - what the heck is wrong with frontier? Does the Holy Lord Brebus not consume booze?

This problem is more important than anything else, as it is a completely pointless feature that demands adding. Help us oh Lord Brebus, and fill thine barglass with the holy spirit of some imaginary booze, as it will be a hallowed waste of my time and the developer's efforts.

Save us all from this abomination of pretend sobriety, and intoxicate us with thine holy pointless tasks in the form of pixelated time wasting.

And while you're at it, do ship interiors, or don't. Just stop the moaning threads please, my most reverend father of the galactic roadmap of whatever you made up.

And goodnight.
‘Night Hat. Don’t let the bedbugs bite. Unless you want them to. Then do.

Very true mate. He got hit by a car back in Feb March time, so I looked after him a bit then - but as you say, I am incredibly conscious of not making him too tame or trusting. Fortunately it healed up over a few weeks, although he still limps at times (vet thought broken back leg, but no open wound so left him be). It's hard not to pet him or hand feed him, but I think he's pretty astute.

Anyway, apologies for detailing the derailment - I shall say ten Hail Dav's Hopes, and chastise myself with the flagellating whip made from the Holy Combover of lord brebus himself. Praise to the founder of the witchhead nebula!
urban foxes can be really tame, and actuallly, feeding them cat food and befriending them is fine, so go for it.

makes multiple posts to forum even though he hasn't loaded the game in a couple weeks because reasons.

is ready to ask everyone what changed as if he has awakened from a 20 year coma after next patch... letting everyone know he is blessing the game community with his presence again on the condition that it has improved in ways that please him.

makes multiple posts to forum even though he hasn't loaded the game in a couple weeks because reasons.

is ready to ask everyone what changed as if he has awakened from a 20 year coma after next patch... letting everyone know he is blessing the game community with his presence again on the condition that it has improved in ways that please him.
Has already loaded the latest update and is generally okay with the state of the updates. Has better framerates now.
Can't accept that Publisher has done something right, downgrades graphics card to a Riva 128 and goes on a epic rant that the new patch runs even worse on her system!

Has already loaded the latest update and is generally okay with the state of the updates. Has better framerates now.
Can't accept that Publisher has done something right, downgrades graphics card to a Riva 128 and goes on a epic rant that the new patch runs even worse on her system!
Is inspired by this post and looks in the basement for his old Voodoo 3.

EDIT:
Also, how did I get here?!?
1623393562871.png

Top Bottom