State of the Game

idli3_large.jpg

View attachment 262562

That's what happens when you cheap out and buy the @Bottom Hat edition of the auto-pilot.
Once I stood watching, in mesmerised awe, as my AspX tried to touch the ground with every possible portion of its outer shell, like a self-aware schnitzel trying to bread itself thoroughly.
Surely enough, it was frying already, as the colourful firework of the shields was in full display.
After about 30 seconds I came to my senses and dismissed it. When I recalled it (from the SRV) it landed properly and once on board I realised that I had been a few hull % away from losing it.
Deep in the black.

Once I stood watching, in mesmerised awe, as my AspX tried to touch the ground with every possible portion of its outer shell, like a self-aware schnitzel trying to bread itself thoroughly.
Surely enough, it was frying already, as the colourful firework of the shields was in full display.
After about 30 seconds I came to my senses and dismissed it. When I recalled it (from the SRV) it landed properly and once on board I realised that I had been a few hull % away from losing it.
Deep in the black.

I run my Asp X unshielded and fully expected once it sorted itself out that I'd be on 1% hull but to my amazement I'd only lost 16% hull.

Top Bottom