State of the Game

1631711005798.png

Good morning good bretheren and sisteren of the Brebus! Hope this late summer's morning finds you well. On this morning's topics: good luck on your quest Brother Hat, continuing ed requirements are everywhere and bite (I've been able to avoid them for now tho) and my obligatory cat pic (Little guys loves his catnip):

1631711026948.png

Daily game report: Not sure if it was me or a bug but the game ran last night on xbox.

page 1925 - you guys have been busy while I was away (got banned for something pretty unreasonable and not even FDev or Elite related). Anyway, I just saw the latest video from Obsidian Ant, which is a good summary about the reality of space games nowadays.

Welcome back. Please don't make the mistake of dissing the mods for your holiday... that's already been seen in another thread!

A Jaffa cake is a cake, not a biscuit. There's a higher tax on chocolate biscuits so they went to court to prove it. They claimed a cake goes hard as it gets older, a biscuit goes soft. Pretty clever reasoning. Or it might be an old wives tale...

Welcome back. Please don't make the mistake of dissing the mods for your holiday... that's already been seen in another thread!
yeah ...nah, I won't - they are just doing their job and opinions about what is objectionable or not can differ from person to person. I just could read why they banned me after the ban was lifted though - this needs a change in the forum software, because one wants to know the reason before the ban, but can't read it, due to the ban. It just surprised me to get banned for that ... there were a couple of other posts, I considered to be the reason, but no ... something totally unexpected and rather harmless got me banned.

Top Bottom