State of the Game

Oh my!

Well, at least Ender has been in space. And to add to that, he had Kirk inside him for a few minutes whilst doing it.

Meme (14).gif

Even Uhura never had to suffer that indignity

shatner for a long time was super negative about trek stuff. probably still is mostly. i think most of the people who embraced it or had little else to lay claim to fame from...did not get along with him

going up in space is going up in space. very few people alive will ever get to say they did it and not be lying. And apparently, a couple minutes is all you need for it to be that impactful.

being labelled an astronaut or not doesn't really matter. It's so unrelatable to have that perspective of seeing the earth from above it that we have people alive today who truly think the earth is flat and they're still allowed to procreate and interact outside of asylums.
He didn't go up in space. He went to the base threshold where he experienced weightlessness for a few moments, and then came back down.

These lads are astronauts:
apollo_11_crew.jpg

These lads are rich gobshites with far too much money who paid exorbitant amounts to go on a glorified funfair ride:
fbyqlbpvgaimawp.jpg

He didn't go up in space. He went to the base threshold where he experienced weightlessness for a few moments, and then came back down.

These lads are astronauts:
apollo_11_crew.jpg

These lads are rich gobshites with far too much money who paid exorbitant amounts to go on a glorified funfair ride:
fbyqlbpvgaimawp.jpg

It's funny that the only way Bezos can get his company into the news is by shuttling up ageing actors or himself.

there's no border that says "this is space and this isn't" the atmosphere gradually gets thinner ...is 150km enough? 200km? do you have to go all the way to the moon?

I think it's space-enough if you look up and you see black instead of the sky, you can see the curvature of the earth below you and you can float ....that's space for all intents and purposes.

there's no border that says "this is space and this isn't" the atmosphere gradually gets thinner ...is 150km enough? 200km? do you have to go all the way to the moon?

I think it's space-enough if you look up and you see black instead of the sky, you can see the curvature of the earth below you and you can float ....that's space for all intents and purposes.

I once went up to the third floor of a block of flats.

NASA sadly didn't recognise my achievement and toss me a set of Astronaut wings.

Top Bottom