State of the Game

Planet Zoo players are cute

1637793933599.png

Little do they know!

eww... undercooked eggs are right up there with drinking milk, uk bacon and civilized conversation with bottom hat in my list of things there are much better alternatives to.
you guys have non-edible raw pork over there - first learn to fix your problems, then eventually touch European ones - you measure with your quality assurance standards, but those are not high at all - that is as well why neither the uk nor the eu wants to get your chicken and other spoiled products of yours over there. European eggs can be eaten raw even, I had plenty of those in my youth and I'm not just still alive but I have a very robust immune system as well.

you guys have non-edible raw pork over there - first learn to fix your problems, then eventually touch European ones - you measure with your quality assurance standards, but those are not high at all - that is as well why neither the uk nor the eu wants to get your chicken and other spoiled products of yours over there. European eggs can be eaten raw even, I had plenty of those in my youth and I'm not just still alive but I have a very robust immune system as well.
what makes you think undercooked eggs being disgusting has anything to do with the health concerns of eating them undercooked?

what makes you think undercooked eggs being disgusting has anything to do with the health concerns of eating them undercooked?
that is your problem with being disgusted by it - not all think like that - raw egg on rice is a popular japanese breakfast for example, and don't forget traditional eggnog cocktail, ok it has some bourbon as well, but it is still made with raw eggs. And then think of steak tartare - as well with raw eggs. It is all no problem, if that farming stuff is properly checked, but you guys over there lack good quality assurance in these regards - that is as well why you are so scared of eating raw pork - whereas that is very popular and common to eat minced and seasoned raw pork on a roll or bun in Germany - very yummy - and you guys over there are so scared of it - well, because you don't care for proper quality assurance. That is the problem, not raw eggs or raw meat or raw fish - what about sushi, that is raw fish, I guess you eat that at least - it isn't disgusting if checked properly and it's healthy to eat.

it's amusing that you think undercooked eggs aren't normal and common in the us.

blah blah blah lax regulations bad us... People don't not eat raw pork in the us because they're afraid of it... it's not a popular thing because eating raw meat isn't traditional here. I'm sure there are pockets of people who do. just like people who eat all kinds of types of dishes from other countries. there is no 1 US when it comes to what people eat. that's like trying to say all of Europe eats one way or operates the same way. there are 50 States with multiple bigger than the uk.. the fed regulations are just a min rule... not a max.

runny eggs are gross. lots of people like them though. and they're wrong.

Top Bottom