State of the Game

dd9cc3c21ec9b53e157789739b42c03d.jpg

Someone at work got into trouble for saying "back of a, cigarette packet calculation". Honestly, I think the Americans at work should learn to cope with other ways of speaking the language when there's clearly, unambiguously no bigoted intent.

I do not like them here i do not them there i do not like them anywhere not with hat or with a rat not with ender or from a blender.

Good morning dear bretheren and sisteren of the brebus! Happy turkey day should u partake.

Game update: still running on Xbox!

Attachments

• IMG_20211121_071844.gif
    IMG_20211121_071844.gif
    61.5 KB · Views: 36
it's amusing that you think undercooked eggs aren't normal and common in the us.

blah blah blah lax regulations bad us... People don't not eat raw pork in the us because they're afraid of it... it's not a popular thing because eating raw meat isn't traditional here. I'm sure there are pockets of people who do. just like people who eat all kinds of types of dishes from other countries. there is no 1 US when it comes to what people eat. that's like trying to say all of Europe eats one way or operates the same way. there are 50 States with multiple bigger than the uk.. the fed regulations are just a min rule... not a max.

runny eggs are gross. lots of people like them though. and they're wrong.
I have seen plenty of videos from US-visitors to Germany who tried raw pork - and all of them were very scared to even put that in their mouth - simply because it is dangerous to do that in the US - I wouldn't do that there either, and that is because you guys have very poor quality assurance when it comes to meat products - that is as well why you have eggs in the fridge, whereas in Europe they are kept on the shelf, not cooled at all, because they are well controlled and it is absolutely no problem to do it like that. It is really a matter of care - you guys over there don't care as much about quality assurance as Europeans do.

btw most of them liked german raw pork - called Mett or Bratwurstgehäck (the latter is the filling of bavarian pork sausages) - once they overcame their fear.
17780-hamburger-mettbroetchen.jpg

Last edited:
Btw I found a way to make NMS more about flying space ships - with 2 mods - "no teleporters" and "start no tuto" - the first removes teleporter function and replaces them with "save game", the 2nd one removes the tutorial (where you would be forced to build and use a teleporter) and provides the required blueprints to repair the ship at start and gives access to the anomaly after launching into space. With these 2 mods one has to fly around and distance really matters - no easy teleport between stations or bases anymore - this really makes the game more about flying space ships, but it is as well a whole lot more tedious - but as well more strategic, because distance between your bases matters.

It is quite interesting how different the game feels with no teleporter functionality - suddenly not just distances between systems, in which you have your bases, matter, but as well distances between planets inside a system, because you actually need a lot more fuel to travel around - this is quite good for immersion imo.

On the positive side with these mods - you enter the atmosphere of planets quite often this way and this is one of the most thrilling moments in the game, I really like the approach to a planet's surface a lot - now if there would be a mod providing me with the weather report before entering the atmosphere, I would actually go for permadeath mode.

I'm not sure that it will work with other galaxies than Euclid, because there is no easy way to jump between galaxies in this case and I haven't used portals yet, so I really don't know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom