State of the Game

We should create such a thread in the off-topic section, when this one is about to be closed - how else could I possibly stay in contact with you all. It is nice to talk about different things in the same thread or just make silly comments and post some cat/dog pics or whatever else comes to mind and is worth posting - or not worth posting, so what.
I've had a cack year, as have a few others on here, I don't know about them, but this is my way to relax, and keep a grip on reality 🤪

As you say, it's fun to be able to talk about any old nonsense

It's a good excuse, and usually means people are free, but yes fair point.
an example - my partner had birthday yesterday - our indian neighbors invited us over, their present was cooking indian specialities for her birthday and we all celebrated at their house therefore - they have a real tandoori oven over there, lovely foodstuffs, like roasted prawn, roasted chicken and rack of lamb, several different curry - it was lovely, a marvelous birthday gift, which we could all enjoy. My present for her were a dozen bottles each of licor 43 and licor 43 horchata, two 3d printed dice with just 4 or 3 on it (a dice roll with those will always be the lucky 7), a poem with 43 reasons why I love her (in fränkisch, a bavarian slang, she was born in Franken), and a voucher for skiing vacation in austria (due to it having the international phone number +43) - I guess you figured, that she turned 43. Currently austria is a mess covid-wise, so we have to postpone that.

We should create such a thread in the off-topic section, when this one is about to be closed - how else could I possibly stay in contact with you all. It is nice to talk about different things in the same thread or just make silly comments and post some cat/dog pics or whatever else comes to mind and is worth posting - or not worth posting, so what.

when the thread is killed or dies, the game will have ended. it is tied to its Doom in the same way that a consciousness is tied to a body.

so no need to worry about after. there is no after

when the thread is killed or dies, the game will have ended. it is tied to its Doom in the same way that a consciousness is tied to a body.

so no need to worry about after. there is no after

cat-nah.gif

the game is not doomed either, it is in it's decline phase, that is different from being doomed - see Ratty and others, they enjoy playing it as it is. It will just not have a long term future anymore, due to lack of commitment by FDev - I guess it is a decision they made, to slowly phase it out for good - and I somewhat understand why - their development team cannot keep up with the concurrence - Elite has run it's course. FDev's development is like horse and buggy among ferrari or a snail among cheetahs.

Last edited:
it is anyway a strange planet, where my new farm is - says tropical, but I might be on the wrong side of the globe, just a big ocean with patches of quite flat land - ideal for farms though - I will explore there after harvesting.

the freemasons didn't take kindly to bottom hat's relationship with bricks. it's unlikely he learned his lesson though. the Illuminati is watching now

Top Bottom