State of the Game

1642780660206.png

Not sure which direction....?!
If I said Diefenbaker, would that help?

EDIT: I've missed this thread, have only been posting occasionally: My better half has been home for 4+ weeks now - it's been great, bloody stressful, and many other things
It would appear Amazon don't do a Body Bag and Shotgun gift set, which is a shame, so we are battling on together :)

Shame about Mr Loaf - May have to watch Rocky Horror tonight - always good fun

Last edited:
If I said Diefenbaker, would that help?

EDIT: I've missed this thread, have only been posting occasionally: My better half has been home for 4+ weeks now - it's been great, bloody stressful, and many other things
It would appear Amazon don't do a Body Bag and Shotgun gift set, which is a shame, so we are battling on together :)

Shame about Mr Loaf - May have to watch Rocky Horror tonight - always good fun

How is she doing now mate? Hopefully still on the mend, which I guess she must be working you well to be checking out Amazon for that gift set!?

Deifenbaker - is that what south African people say when their bread goes mouldy? "It was de f'in baker..."

How is she doing now mate? Hopefully still on the mend, which I guess she must be working you well to be checking out Amazon for that gift set!?

Deifenbaker - is that what south African people say when their bread goes mouldy? "It was de f'in baker..."
She's doing really well cheers - Language still a way to go, but only getting it out of her head to her mouth. She says stuff, and knows it's not right - which is good (better than not knowing)

Because she's gong so well, wants to achieve everything yesterday, and coz she can't, expects me to do it instead - immediately :)

We're getting / will get there :)
Whisky, wine and beer are my friend (My gout has now gone ) - I sound like a f'ing disaster area - you've got to laugh!

This thread keeps me sane.
I may even try discord, if I can be arsed to find the details etc, although probably not - sounds a bit modern to me !

@ ender Worked for Jabba (not a maine coon but buzz is 24 lbs):

View attachment 287185

star wars never does explain why the hutt's have any power at all. Seems like they A. would be too slow to physically force their will on anyone directly and B. too slow to avoid having someone force their will upon them. and C. they dont appear to have anything else as leverage and require other people for apparently every basic task. They're just placed at the head of the mafia with no apparent path on being able to have gotten there.

edit: also, i too have a porker. my cat's are a brother sister pair from the same litter. girl is normal sized. male is double her size easily. Father was a small maine coon, mother was common short-hair. they didn't get the maine coon traits...like at all.

Last edited:
She's doing really well cheers - Language still a way to go, but only getting it out of her head to her mouth. She says stuff, and knows it's not right - which is good (better than not knowing)

Because she's gong so well, wants to achieve everything yesterday, and coz she can't, expects me to do it instead - immediately :)

Whisky, wine and beer are my friend (My gout has now gone ) - I sound like a f'ing disaster area - you've got to laugh!

I may even try discord, if I can be arsed to find the details etc, although probably not - sounds a bit modern to me !

That's good to hear mate, really good. Feel free to come to discord, it's really a piece of cake once you figure out the channel list thingy. Check out an example online or just dive in, as you're more than welcome.

Let me know if you want to come over and I'll send you a link. It's more like an app anyway, and I normally use it on my phone to send prompt abuse to the other fools!

Glad things are good mate, and I can imagine it's very frustrating for Mrs Oz as it's never easy when you're body does different things to your plans - it's like being drunk, without any of the positive benefits or the funny side! ;)

We've missed you matey :)

I'm so pleased she's back and you're doing well, mate. Enjoy your well deserved grog of choice (y)
Give the discord a go if you get a chance. You're missed!

Top Bottom