State of the Game

I wonder if the lack of posts in the main forums could be down to the fact that Odyssey is getting better so there's less to whine about. As for SotG it's new home In Discord is still going strong.

leaving console to SC on pc is the new rage quit?
definitely a weird target to run to considering the hardware needed to make that game run decently and the fact that you're still not playing on console.

I miss the previous years where the users would just drunkenly rage in the forum and get banned.

I mean the whole quit to play SC is bizarre. When I first popped over there, there were loads of people complaining about the performance in Odyssey while getting 10-25 fps in SC but thinking it's great. 🤷‍♂️

Being able to properly play with others is great, but everyone is high on the potential and seem oblivious to the issues, which were the reason they rage quit EDO. But it's defiantly not a cult! :LOL:

walkout-it-crowd.gif

Courtesy of

cacti.jpg

Been a while since I've visited this thread, what's happe... nope.

dont kink shame carnegie, that's not cool.

edit:
Also, speaking of kink shaming. The new NMS ships that do all kinds of transforming is crazy cool (seen in their new free dlc trailer). {looks at our new srv, sighs heavily}

Last edited:
Meanwhile, I played on my exploration account on the laptop. Felt odd, as I've almost exclusively played in VR on that account, and I don't have VR on the lappie...

:D S

Top Bottom