Station Adrift!

Yes but you didnt get dead !

;)

Yeah, I didn't care about that fine, I wear it like a badge (I don't, I have already paid it off like the good federal citizen I am).

I probably would have cared about dying though, since it was the first starport I docked at and would have had to restart in the bubble had I died before I could land.

Now apart from the goddamn bugged station that blew up my rescue conda .. I have to admit that this Enclave CG is really very good .. its reacting to the players, things are happening , and not JUST ON thursday's .. it almost, dare I say it, feels like the game is alive .. I would go as far as to say well done Fdev (even after my 16mil rebuy) ! (edited)

.. I have to admit that this Enclave CG is really very good .. its reacting to the players, things are happening , and not JUST ON thursday's .. it almost, dare I say it, feels like the game is alive .. I would go as far as to say well done Fdev (even after my 16mil rebuy) ! (edited)
There's a reason I'm complaining a lot about bugs today - because I am playing the game once again! This after months of hiatus and the assumption that I was done until 'New Era'. What brought me back? "The Enclave" event. So yeah, thumbs up Frontier!

Top Bottom