• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Station and lift hill speeds cannot be set at certain numbers

Severity
Moderate

Frequency
All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
Coasters

Description
Some number do not work in increments of 1.

For example, I can set my wooden coaster to exit the station at 13mph and 15mph, but when I select 14mph it will revert to either 13mph or 15mph. Same issue with lift speed. I'm trying to build dueling kiddie coasters and cannot set one at 5mph, only 4mph or 6mph.

Summing up, single digit station and lift hill speeds are bugged and do not retain their value once set on specific numbers.

Steps to Reproduce
Set lift hill speed or station exit speed starting at the lowest (4mph). Exit coaster editing (or sometimes just by switching tabs in editor) and recheck current set speed. Try with each sequential number and you'll find numerous numbers it cannot be set upon.

Last edited:

QA-Mitch

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hey senaudeze,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I'll pass this on to get checked out.

Yes, I find something similar if I try to change lift speed or block brake speed to high, it jumps back to the lower setting.