Station Repair Totals

Hey all

I've decided to stop updating this thread - it's a manual process as the game doesn't publish the station repairs anywhere (that I know of), and OCRing the galnet has become quite boring - as they say - "when the fun stops, stop" :)

My original idea was that the stats would allow people to see which stations were close to repair so they could help completion. What has actually happened is that there is one group (Operation Ida) who actually repair stations, and no-one else really bothers (for valid reasons, it's a lot of work, there are bugs, and the rewards are minimal).

With the future being incursions in the bubble it's pretty clear that local factions will decide to repair / not repair 'their' stations, and it's unlikely that independent CMDRs will do anything. Operation Ida quite rightly keep their own stats, so they should hopefully be ok.

Thanks for all the support over the last year, I would probably have stopped a while back without it :D

o7

Thanks a lot for your work in the last year Facta!

When I was still updating the IDA thread in the Forum, it was always nice to have a secondary view on the starports "we" did repair and an overview over the other ports.
But it is a lot of work and as you said, IDA does it's own sheet and the rest doesn't care, so go out there and have fun instead [up]

o7

Oh dear. Cavaileri Station in Electra has been attacked by the T's again, and is burning :-( (Along with 4 others this week.)

(For those not aware, we fixed Cavaileri once before!)

Last edited:
It wasn´t me :-D

I thought they fixed the delivery bug - but now i can confirm: They didn´t ....

new Thargoid incursions - check
more starports under attack/repair then ever - check
already repaired starports under fire again - check
delivery bug not fixed - check
a new goldrush keeping CMDRs from repairing - check

FD Office after the Holidays:
1386775685541.png

Yea, I've lost track, how many are under attack atm?...... ah I see from the 'Thargoid attacks' thread Facta posted this
Targets this week : Incursions in Jormbu, Kupol Vuh, Werapana, Wuli, Electra

So 5 stations under attack! :eek:

Thank you, facta for your work. It always gave a great overview.

About the 'gold - mines' distrating players from repairing: not really; even stations in 'investement' state, with commodities giving thousands on normal trading per ton see a lot of traffic. Or are all the gold-miners only after the void opals?

Hey all

I've decided to stop updating this thread - it's a manual process as the game doesn't publish the station repairs anywhere (that I know of), and OCRing the galnet has become quite boring - as they say - "when the fun stops, stop" :)

My original idea was that the stats would allow people to see which stations were close to repair so they could help completion. What has actually happened is that there is one group (Operation Ida) who actually repair stations, and no-one else really bothers (for valid reasons, it's a lot of work, there are bugs, and the rewards are minimal).

With the future being incursions in the bubble it's pretty clear that local factions will decide to repair / not repair 'their' stations, and it's unlikely that independent CMDRs will do anything. Operation Ida quite rightly keep their own stats, so they should hopefully be ok.

Thanks for all the support over the last year, I would probably have stopped a while back without it :D

o7

Gotta say thanks Factabulous for collating all these stats for the last year. They've been a great help.

Top Bottom