Station Rescue!

Glad to see these are back!
Got the Rescue Conda and Salvage T-9 out to Witch Head.

Not happy to see...
You, you there sat on the large pad doing nothing, stopping four other rescue ships from landing. 🧐

Rescue ships at burning stations only have one large pad, please do not block it.😳

I appreciate, some are new players who may not be aware of this.:unsure:

Don't sit on the pad, go rescue some people.😀

Block Gank the blockers!
Fixed this for you.

Seriously, yesterday I was tempted...

DON'T BLOCK THE PADS CMDRS!

You're blocking the pad simply by sitting in the bay. Really! No joke.

And other players have to go to solo or lose their missions.

It's annoying as frack.

Seriously, yesterday I was tempted...
[..]
It's annoying as frack.
Good. I can feel your anger. The guy on the pad is defenseless. Open your history panel! Strike him down with all your block options, and your journey towards liberation will be complete!

Well I wanted to rescue some passengers, but there is nobody to rescue. e.g. Mission Board is empty. I am at Asterope atm. I checked all damaged station in the vicinity, nothing. Is it worth to go to the Witch Head or is it the same over there ?

Well I wanted to rescue some passengers, but there is nobody to rescue. e.g. Mission Board is empty. I am at Asterope atm. I checked all damaged station in the vicinity, nothing. Is it worth to go to the Witch Head or is it the same over there ?
Come out to the Witch Head Nebula. We have cookies - and need all the Beryllium you can bring.

How long do you think it would actually take to fill a couple of hundred panicky passengers into a large ship while the station is burning and all logistics have broken down?

If you bring a large ship you'd better expect some congestion. Open working as intended ;)

Loving Hanna Enterprise in the Shenve system. All of the factions offering passengers are federal which is super nice when going for the corvette

Top Bottom