Stations orbiting within planet rings.

Hi CMDRs,

I've been on an exploration journey, looking for stations that are found within the rings of their parent planets (note: not between a planet and a planet's ring). So far I've found three.

I'd like to build a database/collection of these stations (even if its only a handful of them), as I haven't really seen a database/collection yet. Here's a list I've compiled so far:

Hauser's Reach: Robigo
Artemis Lodge: Celaeno
Plater’s Tyranny: Hilla

What else can I add to my list? Thanks CMDRs.

At least have the same curtsey and do the same. I gave one example, I suggested running a search yourself. Those stations you listed are well known.

I have done a search, and have come up with nothing other than the three I listed, and two others I recently visited but don’t have saved.

I have read carefully, so no, I wont extend some sort of “courtesy.” Its frustrating when someone clearly posts the thing I did not want.

Ok you are clearly not getting it. Certain stations where hand placed (above/ not inside) planetary rings, like Celeano, a home base for many of us. You also have a few asteroid bases (inside rings) That is it..

Hi CMDRs,

I've been on an exploration journey, looking for stations that are found within the rings of their parent planets (note: not between a planet and a planet's ring). So far I've found three.

I'd like to build a database/collection of these stations (even if its only a handful of them), as I haven't really seen a database/collection yet. Here's a list I've compiled so far:

Hauser's Reach: Robigo
Artemis Lodge: Celaeno
Plater’s Tyranny: Hilla

What else can I add to my list? Thanks CMDRs.
Exodus Reach in Ratraii (Colonia)
Mortimer's Charm in Kinesi (Colonia, ringed earth like, very nice)
Foster Terminal in Coeus (Colonia)

...and prolly a couple of others I missed.

Exodus Reach in Ratraii (Colonia)
Mortimer's Charm in Kinesi (Colonia, ringed earth like, very nice)
Foster Terminal in Coeus (Colonia)

...and prolly a couple of others I missed.

Thank you! This is what I was hoping to find. Looks like I’ll need to head out Colonia again.

Oh, Moore's Charm in Luchtaine of course, also in Colonia. Its a roid base inside a ring. Mortimer's Charm in Kinesi is just above the ring btw, but in essence they all have been offset.

Oh, Moore's Charm in Luchtaine of course, also in Colonia. Its a roid base inside a ring. Mortimer's Charm in Kinesi is just above the ring btw, but in essence they all have been offset.

These are great! Thank you.

And yeah, “being inside the ring” is not entirely accurate, as they’re offset as you say. But its sufficient enough to distinguish their relative orbit to other stations that are not in the offset proximity.

Is Kinesi in Colonia’s bubble as well?

Top Bottom