General / Off-Topic Stay safe everyone!

With the pandemic of the coronavirus getting bigger by the minute, I just want to wish everyone to take care of themselves during this time. I usually work as a graphic designer and work has suddenly came to a halt as most of my clients could not advertise anything new as events, gatherings, and outings in general are cancelled. Now I am obligated to work at home with the occasional task to make a coronavirus awareness ad here and there, and it seems like that will be the only thing I could work on for the foreseeable future.

Regardless, I have been social distancing myself from the world and it has been tough not being able to go out unless it is super important. Thankfully, my hobby in gaming is showing its perks now thanks to digital downloads and online games, Jurassic World Evolution being my favorite go to game when things slow down a lot.

I will say that I wish everyone here in the forums, be it commenter, gamer, community manager, developer, whoever you are, a safe time right now. I do not know how this will affect us here in the forums but I do wish safety as a priority. A lot of things are being delayed and canceled because of this virus, and as excited as I am to see the next update and DLC for JWE, I want you guys to be safe above anything else. Take care everyone, and let's do our best to stay safe during this time! 🦖

8 years ago people laughed at her.

I'm still "laughing" (in a derisory manner) & shaking my head in equal measure! She's exactly the type of narcissist to hoard with no thought for anyone else...& for that matter, shoot anyone who comes to her property for help! I'd much rather die howwibly howwibly than live in a world populated by this kind of solipsist lower order primate!

Imagine living out one's life with that kind of perpetual mentality & worse, instilling the very same fears & paranoia into one's once wide-eyed & optimistic sprogs! It's usually the mind-forged manacles that limit one's potential. Shame on her.

NB: No jokes in this post...the mods don't like jokes!

Top Bottom